Chapter nineteen.

'You want to do what?' Destiny, Peters cousin yelled. This was the first time i met destiny, she was a kind of voodoo lady, she could do magic. Well Peter said she could I didn't really believe it.

'I know, but it's just for one time, so i can kill the vargulf.'

'Do you even have an idea who it is yet?' Peter nodded his head at Destiny.

After the brunch we went to Destiny's house to talk to her about the vargulf. Apparently, Peter and Roman had discussed something. That Peter would turn into a wolf without the full moon. The vargulf could turn whenever he wanted. He killed another girl, the day after he killed the twins. He had killed the girl in daylight, because it wasn't the full moon. And that was something to worry about.

'You know how dangerous that is right? You can lose your face! And stay a werewolf forever!' Destiny trowed her hands in the air and I understand why she was so upset.

Me and Roman sat on the couch watching Peter and his cousin arguing. 'I have to do this. Or else, the vargulf isn't going to stop.'

Destiny crossed het hands and sight. 'Fine, but only one time! You have to promise me!' 'Only one time i promise. Thanks cous.'

-

Me and Roman drove home from the store and got a lot of bacon. We had no idea why, but Peter told us that he needed bacon juice for turning into a werewolf. When we got home we immediately started to cook all of the bacon.

'What's burning in here?' I turned around and saw Olivia standing in the door way, she looked disgusted by the smell and I couldn't blame her, it smelled awful.

'Non Of you're business mom.' I looked at Roman. I never understood why he was so mean to his mom all the time. She looked like a nice women to me.

'I just want to know what you're up to. That you don't bring yourself in danger.' She walked up to Roman and gave me a light smile.

I put the rest of the bacon juice in the cans, and after a few seconds Roman's phone started to ring. 'It's Letha.' He walked away and i stood in the kitchen with Olivia. It was kind of awkward.

'So Leanne.' She said my name like it discussed her.

'You know Roman, right? Have you seen him chance? Like the last couple of weeks?'

I looked at her. 'No, not really. Why ?' I cleaned my hands and trowed the bacon in the trashcan.

'No reason, he is getting eighteen in a few week you know, he's going to take over the company.'

'Really? He didn't even told me.' I looked down and i was kind of upset. Why didn't Roman tell me about this.

Before she could answer Roman stepped into the kitchen. 'Leanne we have to go to Letha's, now.'

———————————————————————-

I'm sorry for the small chapter guys! The next one will be longer!