Chapter fifthteen

Me and Roman were sitting on the couch after setting Peter off at Letha's house.

'You want something to eat of drink?' Roman stood up and walked to the kitchen. 'Water would be nice.'

I looked at my shoes and i feel kind of nervous. I never been alone with Roman in his house before, and after what we had said to each other this morning, i feel kind of awkward or something.

'Let's go upstairs.' Roman holds 2 glasses and a bottle of wine. 'I said water would be nice.' I walk over to him and smile.

'I know.' He smirked and walked up the stairs.

When we were standing in front of his bedroom door he stopped.

'What are you waiting for?'

'You need to close you're eyes first.'

'Why?' I felt confused.

'Just do it.' He rolled with his eyes and smirked.

I put my hands in the air. 'Fine, fine.' I closed my eyes and put my hands in front of it.

I heard Roman laugh when he took my hand and started walking the other way. 'We are not going in you're room?' I said still having my eyes closed.

'No.' I heard him saying. 'Where are we going then?'

'Can you stop talking and just wait?' I giggled and shut up.

He then opened a door, and lead me in. I have no idea what room this was. 'Okay,' he said. His voice was shaking. Was he nervous?

'You can open your eyes now.'

When i opened my eyes they had to get used to the light for a second. We were standing in the bathroom. Candles were standing all around the bathtub. The bath was full with water and a lot of soap. The whole bath was full with bubbles.

In the bathtub there were rose paddles. I couldn't believe my eyes.

'Who did this?' I asked confused because Roman was with me all day.

'I asked Shelley to did it when we dropped her off. Do you like it?' He put his hands in his hair and i could see he was nervous.

'Do i like it, Roman i love it! This is so sweet!' I hugged him and he hugged me back. I could feel him being relieved. 'Thank god, I didn't know if you would.'

I looked him into his eyes and i felt myself blushing. 'You can go in there alone if you're not comfortable being in there with me.'

I put my hands on Roman cheeks so he looked at me. 'I want to go in there with you.' He smiled and put the bottle of wine and glasses on a little table next to the bathtub. And put his shirt up, and pulled it out. I was so nervous. I never have seen a boy naked before. And i never been naked in front of a boy.

Roman put out his trousers and socks. The only thing he was wearing was underwear. I started to undress as well. First my shirt and pants. Then i looked at Roman. 'Do you want me to turn around?'

'No no, I'm just a little nervous.' I put my arms in front of my body.

'You shouldn't be, you're so beautiful.' Roman came closer. And wiped a hair out of my face. His touch made me feel weak. He came closer, and put his lips next to my ear. 'Should i help you take your bra and underwear out?' He whispered in my ear. I feel goosebumps all over my body. I couldn't even talk so i just nodded.

He then kissed my shoulders and my neck. That energy feeling was there again. God what this boy this to me.

He kissed me on my lips, and put his tongue into my mouth. I put my hands into his hair. And pulled it a bit. He pulled me closer to his body, and i could feel his erection against my underwear.

He took of my bra in a matter of seconds and trowed it on the floor. He looked at my breasts and squeezed them. It felt so good to have him touching me. I wanted him so bad. He put out my underwear, and after that he took out his own.

My breath stopped for a minute when i looked at it. It was big. I think. I have seen it before but only in movies or school books. Never in real life.

'You're so beautiful Leanne.' Roman looked at me up and down. And I didn't even feel ashamed or weird about it. I felt so comfortable around him. He took my hand and stepped into the bathtub. I followed him and then sat on his lap. He put his arms around my body and i felt my whole body relax from the warm water.

I closed my eyes and leaned against Romans chest. He kissed me on my cheek and put his hand on my inner thigh. 'Can i?' He said in my ear. I knew what he meant. 'Yes.'

He then put one finger into me. Very slowly. I leaned with my back against his chest, and rested the back of my head against his shoulder. He looked at me and kissed me. 'More please.' I didn't have to say that twice. He quickly put two fingers inside me and began pushing in and out. I moaned at the lovely feeling he gave me down there. 'Faster.'

He started pushing faster in and out of me. And started to kiss me, 'God Leanne, you're so tight.' I moaned at his words and felt myself getting closer. Roman must have felt that because he started to go faster. I put my hands in Romans hair and put my head in his neck. I moaned out his name, as i came. And i felt myself getting calmer and relaxed. I breathed loudly and Roman stopped and licked of his fingers.

'You taste good love.' I looked at Roman who turned at little red. 'Love? I like that.' He smiled and kissed me again.

I loved this boy so much already. And I couldn't believe he was mine.

———————————————————————
This is the first sexual chapter. I hope you guys like it!