Chapter twenty two.

Roman, me and Olivia sat on a little couch in the hall next to the stairs.

'We cannot tell anyone about it, If they know the truth Peter's life could be in danger. I will make sure no one knows that you guys where there. The sheriff was the only person there. Thats what she would have wanted.'

I looked at Roman who looked at his mother. 

'What she wants.' Roman said. 'That's why no one can find her, she doesn't want to be found. She knows its dangerous.'

'If she returns, we protect her with all we have.' Olivia stoke a hair out of Roman's face.  'We protect each other.'

'What about chasseur?' I looked at Roman in confusion. But didn't dare to ask anything about it. I felt awkward at this time. I felt like i should go home and gave them some space. I wanted to walk to my own parents as well. But i also didn't want to leave Roman behind.

'Don't worry love, i have took care of that. She wouldn't bother you or you're friends any longer.'

My breath shocked into my throat but i still didn't dare to say anything. Did she did something to chasseur?

-

It was a few weeks later. We still haven't heard anything from Shelley. We all searched for her. I was with Roman almost all the time. If I didn't have to work or go to school, i was always with him. And i liked being with him. He needed me and i needed him.

Me and Peter sat on Destiny couch. Peter's cousin.

Roman was talking with her inside a room, if she had any idea where Shelley was now, or if she was even alive.

I walked around the room looking at the stuff what was standing on the tables.

'Bzzz bzzz.' Peter's phone ring. I looked at him and saw excitement in his eyes. Letha's was almost going to give birth and he could expect the baby to be born any day now.

He took a breath and took up the phone. He put it on the speaker so I could listen.

'Hey.'

'Hey, jesus that was fast.' I heard Letha saying what makes me smile. Me and her become very close friends over these past few weeks. And i really adored her.

'Guess What I'm going to do?' 'Having a baby?'

'I'm having a baby!' I heard her almost screaming on the other side of the phone. Peter looked at me and gave the brightest smile i had ever seen from him.

'My heard has no words, you smiles makes the flowers grow and your tits make em bloom.'

I smiled at what he was saying.

'I love your ass to pieces and everything that pops out of you this is the best news I've heard all years.'

'We'll see you there okay?'

'Yess, I'll catch you on the flipside.'

He hung up and stood up. I looked at him in excitement and i felt i was about to jump out of joy.

Roman walked in again. He didn't look very happy. He hasn't been the last couple of weeks.

Destiny walked in after Roman. Me and Peter were both laughing and smiling. I was so happy. I was going to be an aunt! Well sort off.

Roman looked at me. 'What's up?'

'Birthday!' Peter said.

Destiny clapped her hands and yelled. I couldn't hold my excitement anymore as well and started clapping and jumping with her. 'Oh shee-it!' Peter and Roman said at the same time. Roman then hugged me and kissed me.