Chapter twenty nine.

'It's Lynda Roman!'

The front door closed and Roman turned around. 'So? I like her, but i don't appreciate it that Peter is coming here just for fucking money!'

I wanted to say something but stayed silent. I understand Roman, but seeing Peter again and knowing that Lynda is in jail, just broke my heart.

'I think we have to tell Peter about the baby.'

'What? No!'

'Letha loved Peter, and Peter loved her. Peter has to know about her.'

Roman looked at me like i lost my mind. 'Maybe later. Not now.'

I sighted and nodded my head. 'Does she even has a name?'

Roman walked to me and pulled me in a hug. 'No, every time i come close to her she start to cry. I can't and don't even dare to pick her up.'

'You're her uncle Roman, of course you can, i can do it. So you can definitely do it.'

Roman smiled at me. 'Will you help me try?' I nodded. 'Of course i will.'

-

'Leanne, can you open the door please!'

It was a few days later. Roman did a much beter job to be a father figure to the baby then he did before. I still couldn't believe it was real, Letha's baby survived it. But it was and we had to take good care of her. We also named her:

Nadia.

'Yeah!' I looked up from my phone and walked to the door.

'Who are you?'

I looked at the girl who was standing in the rain. Her head was bleeding.

'Hi, im so sorry to bother you at this time of night, but i just had an accident. Just outside you're house, my phone is dead and I don't have a charger.'

I looked at the girl who was clearly panicing.

'It's okay, come in.' She walked after me inside.

'Roman can you give me a towel please!' I shouted.

Roman walked downstairs with a towel in his hand.

'Who is this?' He pointed at the girl.

'Miranda. I'm so sorry but i just got into an accident, can i please use your phone?' She looked at Roman who handed her the towel.

'Sure.' He walked away to grap the phone.

'Please sit.' I pointed at the couch. 'Thank you.' She smiled at me.

'How did this happen?'

'Someone drove me of the road, i think it was on purpose.'

Roman came back with a towel and a band aid.

'Here, let me.' Roman walked over to Miranda, and put the band aid on her wound. I looked away, i was jealous even tho it wasn't needed.

'Nice house, your parents have grate taste.'

'It's mine.' Miranda looked at Roman.

'So you guys are boy and girlfriend?' Roman walked over to me and put an arm around me.

'Yes we are.'