Chapter six.

"I didn't mean for you to see that." Roman looked at me in the bathroom mirror and zips up his belt.

"And I didn't want to hear or see that, so we have one thing in common." I dried my hands. And smiled at Roman through the mirror in sarcasm.

"I bet you would wanted to be that girl wouldn't you?" Roman steps closer to me. And he touched my shoulders. Brushing my hair to the side.

I was completely frozen and didn't really realised what was happening. He started to kiss my neck and his hand when down to my chest.

Wait a minute! I came to mine and quickly turned around.

Before Roman could do anything i smacked him on his cheek. Hard.

He was shocked and walked a little backwards. He looked at me in shock.

I walked over to him. I only was a few inches away from his face. I could feel his breath on my face and i could smell his cologne. He smelled like cigarettes and mint. "If you ever do that again."

I looked him deep in his eyes. He didn't say or do anything.

"You're cheek isn't the only cheek that will be in pain."

I pushed Roman to the side and walked out of the bathroom.

-

I laughed in myself realising what i just did. I never thought i had it in me to smack someone. Especially someone like Roman. The richest prick out of all Hemlock Grove. I hated him.

I walked outside to have lunch with Luka. But instead of Luka i saw Peter and Letha sitting by a table. I walked over to them.

"Mind if i join you guys?"

"Not at all sit!" Letha taped on the place next to where she was sitting. I smiled at her and sit next to them.

I didn't tell them about Roman. He only did that because he wanted to sleep with me, nothing more. I drink some of the juice i bought this morning, and i ate my sandwich. But i couldn't keep my head away from what happened in the bathroom.

Something about him make my body shake. When he kissed my neck and touched me. I could feel it through my whole body. It was like electricity.

"Leanne!! You there!"

Peter waved with his hand in front of my eyes.

"Yes i am, i'm sorry. I'm not completely here i suppose."

"What's wrong?" Letha looked at me worrying.

"No it's nothing. Didn't sleep well last night that was all."

Peter looked at me and kept drinking his juice.

Only then I remembered what really happened last night. Peter turning. He showed up at school after all then. He looked completely fine. Like nothing happened al all.

-

When school day was over. I walked home with Peter. I had to walk because i came here with Roman. And I didn't really feel like riding  home with him again after what happened.

"So how do you feel?" I asked Peter.

"I feel fine. It happens every month you get used to it."

"How long have you been like this?" I didn't know if that was a mean question.

"For as long as i can remember really. I think it started when i came into puberty." Peter said.

"I still can't believe it really happened. Are there others like you?"

"Yes." Peter said. "Only I don't know any others . You also have vargulfs. The one that killed Brooke Bluebell is a vargulf. They turn and kill because they want to. Some can't remember that they killed someone and others can."

"So you still feel like yourself when you turn? Like you still know what you do?" We almost reached Peters house.

"Yes, if i eat enough before i turn. I won't kill anyone. I most of the time know what I'm doing and just run through the forest all night eating animals."

"It's still so bizarre."  I shake my head as we stop walking by the fence in front of Peters house.

"I know, but i trust you and Roman. And i know you two won't tell anyone. Right?" He looked a little concerning.

"I won't i promise." I put my hand in the air.

"Then it's okay, Peter laughs at me."

"Well i go home. I see you tomorrow at school?"

-

As i walked home enjoying the nature. A car drove behind me. I sure as hell didn't like that but I didn't dare to look behind me. The car drove a little more towards me until i could see who was in it. Roman. I could have guest that.

"Need a ride?" Roman looked at me with a smirk on his face. God he was so handsome.

"From you? No thank you. Don't you're girlfriend needs a ride home?" I rolled with my eyes.

"She's not my girlfriend. But good to know that you're a bit jealous." He trow a cigaret in frond of my feet and drove away.

"You're unbelievable." I said to myself as i step on the cigaret. Couldn't help bus laughing a bit.

————————————————————————
Hey guys! I hope you all like my book! I plan on writing a lot once or twice a day because i have a lot of spare time. Byee!!