Chapter thirteen.

I poked in Shelley's chest, to make her look at me. I pointed at the window were Roman was. Shelley looked at it and immediately smiled.

She tipped something on her phone, 'excuse me, me and Leanne have to use the ladies room.'

Our teacher looked confused. 'You both need to use the ladies room?' Me and Shelley nodded while we walked towards the door. 'Okay then.'

We quickly walked out and ran to the hall. We saw Roman standing in the hallway. I was so relieved he was awake!

'Roman!' I trow myself into his arms. Before i even realised what i did. I felt him kind of surprised by my action. And i was surprised as well. I guess i just missed him very much.

He hugged me back. And i let go of him. 'Glad to see you again to Leanne.' He smiled at me before he hugged Shelley.

'How long have you been awake?' I asked him. 'Just for halve an hour maybe.'

I heard footsteps coming from the door. It was Peter. 'I kind of woke him up.' He said.

'How?' I asked confused.

'Well, me and Letha got into a fight next to Roman. It was nothing special.' He said before i could ask him what the fight was about. 'And i yelled, and she yelled. And we were throwing with things.' I looked at Peter.

'You sure the fight was about nothing?' 'Yes Leanne it's fine now.' He said with a little bit of irritating in his voice. 'And then Roman suddenly woke up!'

'I feel like i was in a coma for months.' Roman looked at me. He looked really tired. 'I heard everything you said Leanne.'

I looked at Roman. 'Like, everything?' He nodded and he hold my hand. 'Everything.'

———————————————————————-
One week earlier.

I sat next to Roman's bed, and looked at him with tears in my eyes. He still wasn't awake. I missed him so much even tho i didn't even know him that well. I hold his hand and wiped away my tears with the other one. 'Roman.' I said. 'If you can hear me, i want you to know that.'

I took a deep breath, and tried to stop crying. 'I miss you so much Roman. I know we haven't done a lot together. And I don't even know how you feel about me. I don't know if you are ever going to be able to tell me.'

I tried to swallow the tears and the pain away.

'I like you Roman. A lot. I don't think i ever liked someone as much as you.'

It was true, with James it was different. I grew up with him. I saw him more as a friend as a real lover. I still loved him with all my heart. But it was not the same.

'If you wake up, i want to go on more dates with you, kiss you again, hug you again, laugh with you again, and even argue with you again.'

I laugh a little and thought about the times we argued. 'I-i think that i love you Roman. And i know it sounds crazy, I can't believe I'm actually saying it right now.'

I squeezed his hand a bit, and touched his cheek. 'Please Roman, wake up. I don't want to go through all of this without you.'

———————————————————————-
Back at the present

'You know, I didn't know you actually heard that. I didn't want you to, maybe you should just forget.'

Before i could finish my sentence i felt Roman's lips pushing against mine roughly. I was shook that this was actually happening.

I felt his tongue flowing into my mouth as i put my hands into his hear and pulled it. He put me against the wall, and didn't take his lips of of mine. I felt that energy again. I loved that feeling. I wanted so much more from him.

'Uhm guys?'

We stopped making out and looked at Peter.
I felt ashamed, I didn't even realised they were still here.

'Sorry.' I said while pulling my shirt right. Roman smiled at me and took my hand into mine. He came closer to my ear and whispered. 'I think i love you too.'