Chapter twenty five.

Roman Point Of View.

'Why doesn't she pick up the phone!' I trowed my phone in the back seat of the car.

'Because you just hit her darling.' I looked at my mom who had a grin on her face.

'And that is funny to you?' I pulled a cigaret out of my pocket and lighted it on.

'You did it yourself.'

'Yes i know that! I was so furious about Peter and i turned around and smacked her! I know what i did!'

I looked out of the window and tried to hold in my tears. I never cried, but if it is about Leanne, i love her so muck and i can't lose her.

I felt my hand was shaking when i put the cigaret in my mouth.

We drove on our frontyard, i got out of the car and immediately walked across the street to Leanne's house.

'Roman I don't think she wants to see you right now!' I heard my mom yell. I did not care. I had to see her. Talk to her. Apologise to her.

I took a deep breath and nocked on the door.

'What do you want Roman?' Leanne's mom opened the door and that disappointed me.

'Is she here?'

'She does not want to see you, and we don't either. How could you do that Roman? Do you have any idea how much she loves you?'

I looked at my hands and i felt that my eyes where blurry.

'I'm so sorry, i just need to talk to her.'

'If she wants to talk to you, she will contact you yourself, don't come by again.'

And with that she closed the door and left me standing.

-

'Roman, can you pass me the glass of wine please?' I looked up at Norman and handed him the wine.

'It's almost empty, should i order another bottle?' I rolled my eyes at my mother.

'Can i leave?' I looked at my mom.

'You have nearly eaten anything.'

I sight and stood up and walked away from the table.

-

Leanne's point of view.

'That will be, 10,50 please.' I smiled at the costumer who handled me the money.

'Thank you, have a nice day!'

It was a few days later after Roman hit me. I haven't spoken with him since. I know i should talk to him eventually. I missed him more than i could ever imagine.

I sighed and looked in the mirror witch hang above the coffee machine. I touched my cheek, it still hurts a bit but you barely can see it anymore. It's a little purple.

I've worked a lot the last few days to have distraction. I also hang out with Luca who I haven't had seen in a while. If Roman would have known that he would be furious. But i really didn't care. I was still so mad and sad about what he did. But i loved him so much and I didn't want to lose him.

We closed the shop and i went home, i walked because it wasn't far. I tried to call Peter, but just like any other time i called him, he didn't answer. I really needed him right now. More that ever.

-

Roman's point of view.

-