Chapter twelve.

It was a week later. Roman was still in a coma, I visited him as much as i could and i wasn't the only one. A lot of other girls visited him and it bothered me. I know it shouldn't, but when i and Peter come over to The Godfrey house, and 3 other girls stand by his bed. It's kind of annoying. I guess him mom doesn't mind a lot of people coming over. I guess she likes the attention.

It was Thursday today, and i was driving to school with Peter and Letha. They were kind of a thing now. And i thought they where so cute together. Me and Peter looked into who might have killed the two girls. But we didn't really find anything. In a week there is a full moon again. That's when the two other murders happened, so we believe that it's going to happen again on the full moon. I mean it makes sense, a werewolf can only turn on a full moon. But Peter told me, that a vargulf can turn on other times to. But it's dangerous because you can stay a werewolf forever if you do it to much.

Me and Peter weren't the only one who tried to figure out who it did obviously. It was a small town, and if something like this happens, all the cops and other detective people are on it. A few days ago a women named Clementine Chasseur.

Yeah.  I know right?

Who names there child like that?

But anyway, she works for the US Fish&Wildlife Service or something. And she came by Peter's house, and she asked him is he was a werewolf. Who asks that to someone like for real? No one knows they even exist. Besides werewolf's them selfs and family of course. So she knows more about that kind of stuff she just does.

'Leanne!' I blinked with my eyes a couple of times and looked over to Peter.

'Well she lives. I called you're name like 3 times.'

'I'm sorry, i was just thinking.' I looked to our school and realised we already were on the parking spot. I was really deep within my thought.

'You're okay?' Letha looked at me from the front mirror. I nodded my head and smiled at her.

We stepped out of the car and walked over to school. Peter lighted up a cigaret. Letha looked at it in discussed and quickly took a few steps aside from Peter. 'Can i have one?' I usually didn't smoke. But with everything what was going on, i smoked a few times and noticed that it really calmed me. Peter handed me a cigaret and i lighted it on. 'Really guys?' Letha pointed at her belly.

'Come on, the fetes is just a few weeks!' Peter said to Letha. 'I don't care! I don't want her to inhale smoke!' She walked a little bit before us.

'She?' I asked her while took a puff of the cigaret. 'I just think it will be a girl. I can feel it.' Letha rubbed over her belly. 'I hope it's a boy.' Peter said while walking over to Letha and gave her a kiss.

'And why is that?' She smiled at him. I loved to see them like this, they looked so in love. I felt kind of jealous about it. And missed Roman even more when i saw that.

Wow no! I can't miss Roman. I don't even date him! I shook my head and gave my attention to Peter and Letha again while walking next to them.

'So i can play football with him. And learn him how to be a man and stuff.' Peter said while he rubbed over Letha's belly. 'I would love that. And Leanne can be the godmother!'

I smiled at Letha. 'Really??' 'Yes of course! You will be her or his.' She looked at Peter who grinned at her, 'favourite aunt!' 'Well i would love to have the honer.'  I smiled at her.

We walked into our school, and went our separate ways because we had different classes. My first class was art class. I wasn't really good in drawing and painting, but i loved to be creative. And i had this lesson with Shelley, so that made it all a bit better.

When i walked into the door, i also noticed Luca, who was already starting with his painting. He was very creative, and could really paint and draw. I really admired his work, it always looked beautiful. I waved at him, and he gave me a smile back. I walked to a empty seat what was next to Shelley.

I sat next to Shelley who smiled at me. I haven't seen her in a couple of days. She didn't really came to school much this week, and i understand her. I had a hard time concentrating as well.

As our class started me and Shelley talked a bit about how she was feeling, and about Roman and stuff. We started painting, when i heard this tic on the window.

I turned around to look what it was. And i could believe who it was.

Roman!