Chapter five.

Roman lay asleep next to me on Lynda's couch. But I couldn't close my eyes from what i saw.

After Peter turned, he ran into the woods. I still couldn't believe what happened. Lynda explained to me that Peter was a werewolf. Something i thought only existed in movies.

He turned every full moon. But he didn't murder anyone. Then there was the vargulf. The wolf that probably killed the Bluebell girl.

I had a glass of water in my hand but I didn't drink a single bit. I couldn't believe these things were real. If werewolf were real, are there ghosts to? Or big giant monsters or vampires?

The door opened and Peter walked in. He was wearing a towel around his waist. He walked straight to his room without saying anything.

Roman sat up. 'Good-morning sunshine.' I said sarcastically. He smiled at me 'Good morning. Did you even sleep?'

He lighted up a cigaret. 'No, I don't know how you could even sleep after everything we had seen.' He blow out the smoke of the cigaret and hold up his shoulders.

Peter came walking in and sit on the chair. Lynda stand behind him. 'It always takes so much out of him.' I looked at Peter who already was asleep.

'You guys have to promise me, this stays between us. If the wrong people find out, they are going to say Peter killed that girl.' She stroke over Peters hair.

'Of course. I wont tell anyone.' 'Scouts honer.' Roman hold two fingers up.

'Good. Would you guys want some coffee?'

I looked at my watch 8:15. 'No thank you, I think we need to go to school.'

Roman nodded and we stood up from the couch.

-
I drove with Roman to school as i looked at my phone. 15 messages and 10 missed phone calls from my parents. 'Shit.'

I completely forgot to tell them about this. I didn't know that i was going to stay there of course. That was very unexpected.

I quickly called my mom. 'Leanne, Leanne where are you? You have any idea how worried we are?' I heard my dad say through the phone. His voice was angry but relieved. 'Dad i'm so sorry! I went to hang out with Peter last night and i fell asleep on the cough.'

'Well i'm glad you're okay. I almost called the cops you know.'

I laughed at my dad. He was always a little dramatic. 'I will see you when i come back from school.' We hang up and i put my phone in my pocket.

'Is you're mom not worried that You didn't came home last night?'

'My mom is a bitch, she doesn't give a shit about anyone but herself.'

'I doubt that.'

'Why are you even questioning! Like you would care? You have a perfect little family who have no worries in the world. Well not every family is like that.'

I looked at Roman. 'You don't need to be such an asshole all the time just because I didn't want to go on a date with you!'

'Roman laughs. 'You really think that i would go on a date with you?' He drove in the parking spot at school.

'Just, leave me alone. You just can't be nice to someone. I was just trying to be nice at least.'

I put my seatbelt of and step out of his car. I threw the door shut, and walked to school.

Why was Roman like this? I just tried to be nice to him! Was this really all because I didn't wanted to go on a date with him. Like please, why make such a drama out of it. He could have any girl that he wanted to have.

I took my books out of my locker before walking to my classroom. When i sat down, a boy came and sit next to me. 'Are you new? I never saw you before?'

He was very pretty, he had beautiful blue eyes and brown hair. He looked kind and interested.

'Yes i am, I'm Leanne.'

'I'm Luka.' He smiled at me.

Roman walked in and looked very angry when he saw me talking to Luka but I didn't mind.

When the bell rang. Roman stood up and walked out before saying anything to me. I rolled with my eyes as i walked with Luka through the hallway. 'I'm going to the toilet.' I pointed my finger at the ladies room.

'I will see you for lunch than?' Luka asked me. I nodded and smiled at him while i walked into the door for the bathroom.

But before i even could walk in a toilet room. I heard a girl moaning. I couldn't believe people would really do it in school!

I didn't wanted to pee like this so i put the water tap on. The noice from the girl stopped. As i was washing my hands.

The door opened and a girl in a blue dress walked out in shame. Behind her there was a boy. I wasn't really shocked when i saw who it was.

Roman.
———————————————————————