Chapter eighteen.

Me, Roman and Peter were sitting on Romans couch. We all didn't make a sound. We were all thinking about what happend last night.

'Did you hear about dr chasseur?'

I had to think twise about who that was. But then i remembered. She was the woman who was also after what killed the girls.

'She came by my house a few days ago my mom told me.' Roman said while drinking a glass of bourbon. It was 11:30 in the morning and he was drinken bourbon.

'Really? What did she say?' I looked at Roman and he gave me a light smile. And put his hand on my leg.

'She askt about me, what i was doing to the crime scene of one of the girls.'

I shockt a little bit. Peter must have saw my face, 'no no, not like that Leanne, i was there to, we meet there actually.'

I nodded at Peter and Roman kept talking. 'My mom told her that i was in a coma, so that if i would wake up, she could talk to me but she never came.' He was drinking his whole glass of bourbon in one time and put it on the table.

'Well she isn't going to come, she's missing. Probably dead.'

'What? How?' I looked at Peter. 'Don't know, she hasn't been seen the last couple of days and no one had heard from her. Letha told me.'

Before i could say anything, Roman's phone started to ring. 'It's Letha.' He picked up. 'Hey cous, what? Is that today! Yes Peter and leanne are here. Yeah sure. Okay i see you soon.'

He hang op the phone and looked at me. 'The Godfrey industry has planed a brunch and I completely forgot about it. It is in about a hour.'

'Letha asked me to go with her.' Peter said. Roman and Peter talked and i was so glad Roman was okay with them being together.

'Leanne, would you like to join me?' He hold up his hand. 'I would love me darling.' I look his hand and he gave me a kiss on my lips.

'You guys, are so adorable.' Peter smiled at me and i felt myself blushing.

-

I was walking home to pick up a dress, and get ready for the brunch. I talked to my parents a little when i got home, and said i was going to lunch with a few friends. I didn't want to tell them about Roman yet. When i showered and put a dress on, i put a little bit of make up on, and just let my hair hang over my shoulders.

I looked at my dress in the mirror, it was a black tight dress, and i was sure Roman loved it. I walked back to Romans house and saw him already sitting in the car. When he saw me he put his cigaret out and stepped out of the car.

'You look, gorgeous.' He looked at me up and down, and i felt kind of shy. He was wearing a suit with looked so good on him. He did his hair as well.

He opened the car door for me, and kissed me on my lips. 'You have no idea hoe lucky i am to have you.' He looked me deep in my eyes. 'And it's not very nice of you wearing a dress like that when I can't even take it of you for the first couple of hours.' He put his hand on my back and the other one on my ass.

'Then you have to wait then.' I smirked at him and kissed him on his mouth before stepping into the car. He laughed at me before closing the door and went to sit in the car as well.

After a few minutes we arrived at Godfrey Industry. It was the biggest building i had ever seen. We stepped out of the car and saw Peter and Letha walking towards us.

I gave Letha a hug. 'You look so beautiful Leanne!' Letha smiled at me. 'So do you! Pregnancy suits you.'

You could see her belly a little bit. 'Thank you.' She put her hands on her stomach.

As we were walking into the room were the brunch was holding, i saw so many people, most of them I didn't know. Roman was holding my hand, and i was glad he did. I would probably lost him between all these people.

There was a big screen were pictures were produced on. Pictures of a man i didn't know bus his name was J.R Godfrey i saw on the bottom of the screen.

'That's my dad.' Roman must have seen me looking at the screen.

'He owned this company, he is dead for 7 years today, he committed suicide when i was ten. I saw him swallowing and getting a bit hurt by telling me this.

'I'm so sorry Roman.' I looked at him and put my hand on his cheek. He put me into a hug. 'It's okay, I'm used to not having a dad.'

Then Roman's mom started to talk about the company and her dead husband. I didn't really paid attention to it, i put more attention on the food. I was hungry and there was so many choice.

When we finally could eat, me, Roman, Letha and Peter walked around the tables to look what we wanted to eat. 'I'm not really hungry, I'm going to get something to drink.' Letha walked to the bar. When me Roman and Peter had our food, we walked to the bar to get someting to drink as well.

'You're okay cous?' Roman asked Letha.

'Yes, it's the pregnancy i,' she couldn't finish her sentence before she trowed up on the ground. I could step away just in time or it would come over my shoes. 'Letha are you okay?' Norman Godfrey, Letha's dad, and i suppose her mom came running to her. Before we could say anything they carried her away.

Some cleaners cleaned the vomit from the ground, suddenly i didn't feel hungry anymore.

'You like it so far?' Roman took my hips and looked me into my eyes. 'Yes, this is the best place i want to be right now.' I rolled my eyes and Roman laught because of my sarcasm. 'I know it sucks, i'm sorry for taking you.'

I looked at Roman, 'don't be sorry, i love to spend time with you, no matter where we are.'

Roman smiled. 'We will have some alone time again later, i promise.' I blushed just thinking about it, and Roman kissed my forehead.

'Let's say something to your mom.' Roman looked mad. 'Do we have to? We could just stay here.' Roman pointed at the bar. 'Come on i want to make a good inpression to her.' I smiled and dragged Roman with me to his mom.