Chapter Twenty Eight

'What?'

I turned around and looked at Roman with the baby still in my arms. 'I thought that she and the baby both didn't make it.'

'The baby did. But Olivia wants to take her from me, she said the baby is special. I couldn't let that happen. That's why she was a secret.'

Before i could answer, the doorbell ring.

'Because you sent Anna home, i need to open it myself.' He smirked at me and walked to the door. I looked at the baby.

'You're gorgeous.'

She laughed at me.

'Nice house.'

My breath stopped for a second, was that Peter?

I put the baby back in the crib and walked out the 2 doors.

'I know things were bad when we split.'

'Fuck you.' I heard Roman saying. It really was Peter.

I walked over to Roman who was standing on the top of the stairs. He turned around when he heard me.

'Leanne, i missed you so much.'

I smiled at Peter and had to hold in my tears. I missed him so much.

'Please listen to me Roman.'

'Not interested.'

'Roman, listen to what he has to say at least.' I took Roman's hand.

'Lynda is in jail Roman, i need you're help.'

'No.' I squeezed Roman's hand. I loved Lynda, and i really wanted to help him.

'Be pissed at me for all you want, but this is about Lynda.'

'Well, not my problem. What do you want me to do about it anyway.'

I looked at Peter and i saw he was nervous. I mean i would be if i saw my best friends back after so long, and had to ask him for something.

'I need money, for a lawyer.'

Was he serious? He came all this way just for money?

'So you came here to beg?' Roman laughed and pulled me closer to him.

'Can you please loan me 20.000? I'll pay you back i promise.'

I shacked my head at Peter and looked at Roman. He and i both know he wouldn't do that.

'I always liked Lynda, she baked cookies. My mother never baked cookies. I can shoot you the dough. But I'm not going to do that, I'm not giving you shit.'

I felt Roman's grip around me get tighter, and i knew he was getting angry. I could completely understand him, i never would have thought Peter would ever do this.

'I saved you're live Roman.'

I looked up at Peter.'Shelley saved yours.'

Peter and Roman both looked at me. 'I think about her all the time. She might still be out there.'

'She died alone, and when Letha died, and Leanne and i needed you, you ran away like the little bitch that you are.'

Roman letted go of me, and started to walk down the stairs to Peter.

'Get out of my house.'

I looked down at my feet trying not to cry. I felt Peter's eyes at me.'

'Leanne, please.'

'Leave her out of this, and get out of my house.'

Peter turned around, i saw tears falling out of his eyes, he closed the door and left.