Chapter nine.

Roman was driving me home, and i looked out the window enjoying the view.

"You had fun tonight?"

"Yes Roman, stop asking that." I said with a smile.

"I just wanted to make sure." He put his hand on my leg and squeezed it.

When we were at my house, i undid my seatbelt and grabbed the huge teddy bear with was in the trunk.

"Thank you Roman." I gave him a kiss on his cheek and stepped out of the car.

"So, want to go on another date?"

I turned around and looked at him.

"We'll see."

-

I was laying in bed when my phone started to ring.

"Hey Peter." I said when i picked up.

"Hey Leanne. What are you doing?"

"Nothing, why what's wrong?"

"Can you come to my house? I need your help with something."

-

I walked to the caravan and opened the door, Peter sad on the couch and Letha sat next to him.

"Hey Letha." I hugged her and sat next to her.

"Hey Leanne, I'm so glad you could come." Letha looked at me. It looked like she cried.

"What's wrong?" I put my hand on hers.

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

"I'm pregnant."

I looked at her and then at Peter.

"No no, it's not Peter's. she smiled a little. It's from an angel."

"An angel?" I looked at her in disbelieve. She was seventeen and pregnant, and She's saying it's from an angel? What?

"I know it sounds weird trust me, but i never had sex with someone. I had a dream, about an angel. I'm sure of it."

I looked at Peter who hold up his shoulders.

"Does Roman know?" I asked trying to chance the subject from the angel thing.

"No, and i would appreciate it, if you wouldn't tell him. I want to tell him myself." She was drinking from a glass of water. Her hands were shaking.

"Of course not. I support you, you know that."

She looked at me and smiled. "I know thank you." She hugged me.

"I'm gonna go tell my parents. Thank you guys."

-

"It really isn't yours? I asked Peter when Letha left.

"No! It really isn't! Luckily" Peter shook his head

"Do you believe her? I mean an angel? Is that even possible? Maybe she was raped and doesn't dare to tell us? Or she has a secret boyfriend of something?" I stood up from the couch and started walking across the room.

"No she isn't raped and she doesn't have a secret boyfriend."

"How are you so sure? She could be lying to you to you know?"

"Because me and Letha," he stopped talking and looked at his hands.

"You and Letha???"

"We are kind of in a relationship. But don't tell anyone! Especially Roman. He will freak out."

"No no of course." Why was i always the one that had to keep secrets from Roman?

We talked a little bit about my date with Roman, and Letha and her pregnancy. Before i went to my own house again.

-

The next day i stared at my new job. I was pretty exited about it. I had to take orders from people. And make them coffee of tea. It went pretty well actually.

"Leanne? I didn't know you worked here." Luca walked over to me.

"Hey Luca! Today is my first day actually."

"It suits you." He looked at me up and down and pointed at my working clothes.

"Well thank you." I smiled at him. "What can i get you??"

"A coffee caramel please." I nodded at him and walked over to the coffee machine to make his coffee.

We talked a little bit before he left. And we closed the restaurant at 6.

"That was a pretty good first day." Yenna my supervisor said while i mobbed the floor.

"Yes it was, i really enjoyed it." We talked a little and did everything before clothing the restaurant and went home.