Chapter seventeen.

Me, Roman and Shelley were sitting in the living room eating our pizza's. Roman called Peter to tell him about the vargulf.

I heard him talking with Letha on the phone as well. And i was pretty sure she told him about her pregnancy. He was angry with her at first of course. But after i calmed him down he called Letha back to apologise to her and said he would support her no matter what. Even if the child was from an 'angel' like Letha is telling. I was proud at him.

'You guys want to watch a movie?' Roman said while the house maids cleaned up our dishes. I felt weird about it, i was used to doing that stuff myself. But it was their job of course so for them it was a normal thing.

'Yes, I'm really in a movie mood.' I love movies, i always watch movies with my parents or just by myself. Roman smiled. 'You pick one.' We scrolled trough Netflix when i found a movie we all three liked.

'Leanne? Let's go to bed.'

I opened my eyes and realised i fell asleep. Shelley was already gone.

'I'm sorry, I didn't even realise i fell asleep.' I rubbed in my eyes, and yawned.

'You're so cute when you sleep.' Roman looked at me and put a hair out of my face. 'I'm not.' I blushed and playfully hit his arm.

'Yes you are, don't ever say that you're not.'

'I'm not.'

'Okay that's it.' Roman picked me up and trowed me over his shoulders. I laughed and quickly hold him so I wouldn't fall. 'Roman put me down!' I said laughing.

'No, absolutely not.' He walked out of the room and started to walk upstairs.

'Ro-man. I'm not a child anymore.'

'Yes you are.' He opened his bedroom door and trowed me on his bed. He came laying on top of me with his legs between mine.

'You have no idea how beautiful you are.' He started to give me kisses all over my face, and ended kissing my lips softly. I kissed him back and put my tongue in his mouth.

The way he kissed, i could never get enough of that. He could be very rough and also very sweet.

He looked at me and kissed me one more time before climbing of me. I felt a little disappointed, but didn't let him show that.

'He closed his curtains and windows and put his clothes of. The only thing he was wearing was his underwear.

I blushed at the sight of it, and put my own pants out as well. I kept his shirt on because i am always cold.

Roman came laying next to me, and put me closer so i was laying with my head on his chest. I sight a few times and closed my eyes. Roman kissed my eyes and stroke it before i peacefully fell asleep. Save in his arms.

I was shocked when i heard a phone ring. I saw Roman waking up as well, he growled irritated and grabbed his phone.

It was 9 AM in the morning. 'For god sakes it Saturday.' I closed my eyes again and Roman put me into a hug. 'Why are you calling? You know it's Saturday right?'

I heard the irritation in Romans voice which make me laugh a little. 'What? You're kidding right?' I opened my eyes and looked at Roman, he looked concerned.

'Yes i know, no Leanne is okay.' He hugged me tighter, and kissed my forehead.

'Of course come over.' Roman hung up the phone. And looked at me.

'What happened?' I sat up straight and robbed my eyes. 'The vargulf.' I was wide awake immediately. 'He didn't just kill one girl tonight.'

I felt sick to my stomach and had goosebumps. 'Who did he kill?'

Roman sight and took out the remote of his television. He put it on.

'Has killed again. The third kill already in a couple of months. Its getting completely out of hand in our little town Hemlock Grove. The two daughter of our own Sheriff Tom Sworn, named Alexa and Alyssa, were brutally murdered in their own home tonight.'

I couldn't believe it. In their own home? How did it even get in?

Roman rubbed my back and put of the television.

'We have to make an end to this. And soon.'