Chapter seven.

I walked into my house as i saw my parents sitting on the couch. "Hey."

"Good to see you back, would you please tell or call us when you're gone all night." My mom walked up to me and hugged me.

"Yes I'm sorry. I didn't meant for that to happen." I looked at my shoes.

"It's fine, you know we are no hard parents, but just tell us okay." My dad said from the couch.

"I will." I smiled at them and walked into the kitchen.

"There is a surprise for you darling. Upstairs." My mom looked excited.

"What is it?"

"Go and see for yourself."

I walked upstairs, and opened the door to my room.

"James!"

I trow myself into his arms. "How, why? What?" Tears where filling my eyes. I missed him so much.

"Surprise!" He said laughing while he was hugging me.

"I thought maybe we could spent a weekend together? I know that we are broken up and everything but." Before he could finish, i put my lips against his. "I missed you so much."

"How long are you staying?" We sat on my bed.

"Just for the weekend. This is just a one time thing you know. We both need to move on. But I couldn't help it. I miss you so much." He hold my hands in his and looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"I miss you to. But you're right. After this weekend we need to go our separate ways."

I didn't want to admit it to him or myself. But I didn't really missed James. I didn't know why, maybe because of everything that had happened with Peter and Roman. I didn't fell the same thing for him anymore that i used to do.

"James, i think we need to talk about something."

I stood up from the bed.

"Okay? What's up?"

"Well, this is going to be painful for you, and for me as well. But i need to tell you the truth."

I didn't want to hurt him but we were broke up anyway. So I didn't think it would matter a lot.

"Look, since I've moved here, things happened. Things I can't tell you."

"Did you met a boy? Did you have sex with someone?" He looked angry.

"No no! Not that! Just stuff with people around here." I couldn't tell him about Peter of course.

"The truth is, I didn't really miss you since I'm here. Of course i thought about you and everything. But I don't feel the same way about you that i used to do." I looked down to my hands in shame.

He was silent for a few minutes. Thinking i guess.

He then stood up from my bed.

"Well then it wouldn't matter that i stayed. It wouldn't be smart."

I shake my head still not looking at him.

"He" he put my head up with his fingers.

"I'm not mad. I'm sad Of course. But i love you. And i always will. It's for the best i know it is." He smiled at me.

I didn't know what to say. He wasn't even mad at me. I was so relieved. "I'm so sorry." Tears where streaming down my eyes.

"Its okay, I'm glad you're honest with me. You can't change your feelings."