Chapter twenty six.

A few months later.

I was sitting in my room listening to music. I looked out the window to the house of the Godfrey's.

Well it was the house of the Godfrey's, it was empty now. Something terrible happend a few months ago.

Olivia was so badly injured that she needed medical attention, she was staying in a mental house to get better. No one knows what happend to her. She said that she didn't remembered any of it. But I didn't believe that.

Roman and i were back together, and everything was fine between us. But something. Was different with him and I couldn't figure out what it was, and he wouldn't tell me.

Shelley was still missing. No one knew where she was, same as with Peter. I missed them both so much. But at least i had Roman. He begged me to get back with him. And he apologised so many times that i had to believe him. I knew he was sorry and he didn't hit me on purpose.

Roman was the boss of the Godfrey industry now. And he bought his own house. It was a beautiful house. And in a few weeks i was going to live with him in there. He said he needed to take care of stuff first, before i could live with him. I don't know what it was, but i just let him handle it.

I sighted and walked out of my room. I was so bored, and i missed Roman. He was working a lot these days and I couldn't really see him a lot.

I got into my car and drove to Roman's place to surprise him when he came home.

I stepped out of my car, and walked to the front door. I knocked on it a few times and Anna, Romans butler opened the door.

'Roman is not here.' She looked at me up and down.

'I know that, i wanted to surprise him when he will get home.'

'I don't think that's a good idea.'

I hold up my eyebrow. God i hated this woman.

'Excuse me? I'm his girlfriend and if i want to be in his house, where I'm going to live in in a couple of weeks, i will be.'

I pushed her aside and walked in.

'You can go home, i will take care of anything.'

'I don't think that mr Godfrey would-'

'I said, go home.' She nodded and left without saying anything.

I trowed my jacket on the couch and walked to the kitchen. I was lucky Anna already cooked for Roman. At least I didn't have to do that. I hated cooking.

I've never really been here without Roman before. I couldn't help but investigate a little. He wouldn't be home for at least an hour. I walked upstairs and saw a door with a lock on here. I never been here before or got upstairs. Roman never let me.

He always said it was a mess in here, and there was nothing important in the room. But if it was nothing, why would he put a lock on it?

I kind of started to feel scared. Why would he lock a door? I tried to unlock it. 'Fuck.' No one of the combinations where correct. I tried it a few times, still nothing.

'There has to be something in here what would give me a clue.' I walked down to the room of Anna. I'm sure she had something of a code somewhere.

I looked threw the closets, and the clothes.

I found a little paper. 'I knew it.'

I ran upstairs and filed in the code what was on there. The door opened!

—————————————————————————

Hey guys! Im so sorry for not writing in so long!