Chapter fourteen.

"Did you see you're mom since you're awake?"

I walked with Roman, Shelley and Peter to the car. Peter just got here. And couldn't believe Roman was awake. Just like I couldn't.

"No, I haven't seen her." Roman smoked as cigaret and hold up his shoulders.

I stopped walking and looked at him. " you're mom doesn't know? How could you not tell your mom ? You've been in a coma for 2 weeks Roman! You're mom was incredibly worried!"

"No, she wasn't. She doesn't give a shit about me or Shelley Leanne. But you don't know that obviously. She only shows her "good side" when other people are around." Peter and Shelley didn't say a word.

"Still, you should tell her." I looked up at Roman who let out a deep sight. "Fine fine," he trowed his cigaret on the ground and handed Peter the keys to his car.

I looked at Roman in confusion. "Peter is not letting me drive. He thinks i will faint or something and drive us all to death." Roman hold open the door for me as i stepped in the car.

"Wise choice." I looked at Peter who started the car he smiled at me. "How is Letha?" Roman asked Peter.

"She's fine. But i think you should talk to her. She has something to tell you." "You have to as well Peter."

I knew what he meant. Roman saw Peter and Letha having sex, Peter owns Roman an explanation.

"Yes i know. But not now. Just, talk to Letha first okay? It's very important. " Roman nodded and looked at me in the mirror. He had a little twinkle in his eyes when he smiled at me.

We talked a little before setting Shelley off by her house. Me Peter and Roman. Needed to talk about a lot of stuff. Especially about the Fargulf and more importantly, what we were going to do about it.

"Can we go eat somewhere? I'm starving."

"Of course you're grace, anything else?" I laughed at Peter while Roman looked at him with mad eyes.

We drove off to a burger tent. And got ourselves some food. We parked our car on the side on the road, and we sat on the car. Eating our burgers.

"So tell me," Roman said with his mouth full of hamburger. "What happened since i was gone."

Me and Peter started to explain everything that happened, about Clementine Chasseur, about the fargulf, that we went to visit Destiny Rumancek. peters cousin. She helped us finding out more things about the Fargulf.

We found out. It was did on purpose. That the fargulf turned and killed because he wanted to.

When we were done with our story, Roman looked at us with big eyes. "So what's next?" He asked us. Me and Peter looked at each other. We didn't really had a plan. "I know one thing, Leanne you stay with me tonight."

Roman hopped off the car, "and why is that?" I looked at him with crossing my arms.

"It's the full moon, and i need to know, that you will be save."

"He's right Leanne." I looked at Peter. "I stay with Letha as well. I just have to know she's okay."

I saw Roman's face turning white, but he didn't say anything.

———————————————————————
Heyy guys! Im sorry for the short chapter, and for not posting so long. I had exams this week and was very busy!