Chapter Ten.

It was Sunday today. I woke up around 10 and went downstairs for breakfast. 

Lia my dog jumped up at me when she saw me.

I greeted my parents, and went for a walk with her before i was going to eat.

The weather was very nice today. The sun was shining.

In hemlock grove there was a park where you could go with you're dog to play with them.

When i walked over to the "dog park" that's what the sign on top of the park said, i saw 4 other dogs.

Lia was the biggest one of them all. She usually was. She is a German Shepherd, she is 3 years old now and so sweet.

I trow a ball at Lia, when i saw a red car standing in the corner of the street.

The car was parked in a alley and i only saw the front of the car. But i immediately recognised the car.

It was Roman's car. No one in this town had a car like that.

Lia brought the ball back. "Good girl, you want a cookie?" She jumped up when i hold a cookie up her noise and gave it to her.

I trow the ball away again and looked at the car again.

Then the door opened and a girl in a green slutty dress walked out of Roman's car. Her hair was all messy and I immediately recognised the girl,

It was the same girl who i saw with Roman in the toilet. I felt so jealous. I new exactly what the did in that car.

The girl walked away and i saw the car driving towards the dog park.

I looked at the car. And i saw Roman sitting inside of it.

He looked at the park, and then he looked into my eyes. I knew that i looked angry at him.
Even tho I shouldn't.

We weren't even dating, we had one date and we kissed. He kisses a lot of girls probably.

He looked shocked when he saw me, and then immediately drove away.

-

When i walked home with Lia, i still thought about what i saw. He said he really liked me, but still have sex with girls in his car.

I wasn't meant to see that obviously, but still. I don't think i can trust him after i saw that.

I really thought we could become something. I shake it of me. I didn't want to be sad over a boy who I wasn't even dating.

I walked over to my street and couldn't help but look at the Godfrey house. Roman's car was parked in front of it.

But I didn't see him. I think he is ashamed of himself. As he should be.

I walked inside of my house, and went to the kitchen to get myself some dinner.

-
Roman's point of view.

I looked outside the window of my room, when i saw Leanne and her dog walking in her house.

'Fuck' i said to myself and put a cigaret in my mouth and lighted it on.

How can i be so stupid? I really really liked Leanne. And now she saw me, having sex with that slut.

I Don't know why i did it. I'm a man. I have needs. I walked over to my table were there was a string of white powder laying on the table. I sniffed it quickly, and immediately felt better.

I wanted Leanne. All of her. But I couldn't have her. Yet. So i had to have sex with other girls. Until i have something with Leanne. I mean it's not a big deal right? We aren't even dating. We kissed but that's about it. I hope she still want me after all of this.

I put the cigaret out. And trow it out of my window, i had to make it up with her somehow. Get her a gift or something. I put my hands in my hair and shake my head. Why am i so incredibly stupid?

————————————————————————

Hey guyss!! This is the first time i did a Roman point of view, would you like it if i do more point of views from other people? Let me know!!