Chapter 1

"Oh, Aditya," the woman purred sultrily.

"I can't believe I am finally in your arms. I have wanted you for so long." Her legs dangled to either side while she unbuttoned his shirt and gave open-mouth kisses to every inch of his chest.

Aditya watched the woman with an amused look. "Didn't you announce your undying love for your husband Last week?"

She sounded distressed, " I am sure you knew right from the beginning that it was you I wanted. My marriage is just for the name's sake. Mr Thappad has never satisfied me in bed, nor can he ever satisfy me. I have all of his money to use, but there is a body need that I cannot ignore" Her open-mouthed kisses assaulted his chin.

"-and then I saw you. You have no idea how many times I have run my fingers to the core taking your name. Your eyes, your voice, Hell!! I am eager to know you Properly, thoroughly, and passionately. Here! " she traced a finger on his jawline seductively while she leaned in and laid kisses against his bare chest which was exposed by his unbuttoned shirt. "Now, don't make me wait, Aditya...Show me your animal!" she whispered too close to his ears, " Take me high, Baby.."

"Desperate sweetheart, are we?" Aditya drawled.

He continued to drag smoke from the cigarette while watching the woman lift himself off him. She teased him as she took her sweet time before she stood naked, at his mercy. And when the clothing barrier was gone, she sat on his lap. She took his hands and placed them on her breast while slowly rubbing against him. She waited for him to continue from there, but he looked uninterested and continued to stare at her. She wanted to feel his lips against hers but the cigarette he was smoking prevented her from doing so. So she kissed his neck and chest instead, moaning in pleasure.

Aditya felt irritated by her approach but let her do what she liked until he heard footsteps from behind. But the woman was too busy rubbing against him that she missed someone walking into the room.

"Just in Time, Mr Thappad." Aditya smiled at the man who was standing before him with a mixture of anger and disappointment in his eyes.

The name taken by Aditya froze the woman on his lap. She gasped in shock as she turned to face the man behind her. She blinked several times, trying to adjust her sight to the bright camera flashes.

"That will be enough to show her character in the court." Mr Thappad declared to the photographer. He then asked him to leave the room and send him the photographs once they are developed.

"Thappad... Ba... Baby. What you are seeing is not actually how it is.." she said as she scurried for her clothes from the floor.

A look of disgust passed over Mr Thappad's face. "You were planning to file a divorce against me and claim an enormous amount as alimony. Now I am also curious to see whose favour the judge will make a judgment in. You're doomed, wifey!"

"Thank you, Aditya. I was wrong to underestimate you. You are a very articulate person. As a gift from me, I will do your work first thing in the morning."

The woman looked at Mr Thappad with shock, "Wh..what?" Her eyes slowly swung towards Aditya as realisation dawned upon her. "This was a trap! You double-crossed me, " she accused.

Aditya stubbed the cigarette on a crystal ashtray before buttoning his shirt. Her eyes darted to the lipstick marks on his chest, and his lips curved into a smirk.

"You were the one trapping me, sweetheart. Your deal was good!" Aditya licked his lips while observing her figure.

"- but Mr Thappad's deal sounded more profitable." Aditya chuckled and placed a fresh cigarette on his lips.