10

The photographer photographed Qin Xue's lips. After being scared, he quickly moved the camera away and turned to shoot Tang Weiwei. 

    From the reaction of the regulations, Qin Xue realized the seriousness of the moment. She immediately covered her mouth and blocked it with her hands so that no one could see it. 

    Punished twice a day, this is unprecedented. The successive frustrations recently made Qin Xue feel inexplicable. 

    Of course, at the beginning of using the system, she knew that [Sheng Shi Mei Yan] system has many functions, but it was also accompanied by various terrible punishments. She was also very careful when she used the system at first. But later, Lin Yueqi easily entered the suit, let her go smoothly, she almost forgot to punish. 

    what exactly is it? Cause Lin Yueqi to continue to soar positive energy? 

    After she covered her mouth, the charter reacted and immediately managed her expression properly. At the same time, I realized that my behavior was a bit inappropriate, and immediately took out the tissue and handed it to her. I whispered, "Are you allergic to something?" 

    Qin Xue blocked her mouth, and the other parts were still beautiful. 

    If you change to a female star of ordinary face value, her mouth will swell with herpes during the live broadcast, and you may lose powder and be vomited by the live broadcast audience. But for Qin Xue, who has a perfect body and perfect temperament, occasionally this happens. People who like her will only guard her more, worrying about whether she is in bad health or is allergic to something. 

    After all, her beautiful image in the hearts of others has been deeply ingrained, and it is still a bit difficult to temporarily crush her perfection in the hearts of others. This herpes-like swollen mouth, the biggest impact is Qin Xue herself, so that she was psychologically affected.

     The system wants her to know that Lin Yueqi must be taken care of and she can no longer be underestimated. It warned Qin Xue in such a way that if he underestimated the enemy, it would never be the punishment of herpes only next time. It may be the shape of the figure, it may be full of acne, or it may be other unbearable punishment.

     Because of the unexpected situation, Qin Xue's shooting stopped and the assistant stepped forward to help her take a rest. The program team also called a doctor to help Qin Xue check up.

    While waiting for the doctor, Qin Xue took out the mirror to check, only to find that his mouth was not only slightly swollen and everted, but also had a pustule similar to herpes on the upper lips. Because she was accidentally cut through, the yellow viscous liquid flowed out, and the foundation around the lips was fainted. 

    She had goose bumps on her scalp. Although in the eyes of outsiders, this was an accident caused by her illness, ugliness was only a moment of ugliness. But this time herpes-like swollen mouth caused a big impact on her heart. 

    She thought of the terrified face just now in the charter and started thinking wildly. 

    Will the regulations and fans feel disgusted by seeing her mouth swollen with herpes? Will it insult her "ugly girl"? 

    Will it be ... negative thoughts like this are constantly crushed in her mind. Those negative brain supplements made her feel like she was back to being mocked as a student.