34

Even if someone takes the rhythm black, some netizens who have eaten melons have seen something wrong. 

    "It's Lin Yueqi's black material again, is there anything else? Just put it out together? I can't figure it out, why did Lin Yueqi act honestly, why did you offend you? As for being black again and again?" 

    "+1, What happened to the 150 pounds? I am afraid that this spray is not a brain watt? The family Lin Yueqi only gained weight for appearing in "Fat Girl Mom". Now that the movie has not been filmed, others of course have to maintain their body. You have to spray, I think your fuck is a pig. Do you have to wait for a certain day, the entertainment industry is dedicated and the actors are dead, are you willing to be reconciled? " 

    " 233333, really, I have to be laughed at by these so-called breaking news I really want to know, who is in Heilin Yueqi? Why is her black material always breaking out? As a passerby, I really do n’t want to see any news from her, I ’m really annoyed. Please do n’t push her again The news has arrived on my homepage, OK? I see Lin Yueqi three words now, they all vomit! " 

    " +10086, passersby really don't care about her, please don't push it. I guess Lin Yueqi's marketing routine, first Black, wash it again after it is finished. The more fierce, the more laps late whiten flour. Speak true, Linyue Qi If we do not get a work out, do not mix up the entertainment, children go home. Oh. "

"We do not want passers relationship this woman's life, and do not seek Push it again. In addition, I do n’t think that the idol drama couple is so sweet. I now see that idol drama couple husband and wife show love is disgusting. Also, I really do n’t know what is happening to netizens now. Is it worth showing off? If Lin Yueqi and Lu Ting really do n’t have screenwriters, then I still stand by them. Although I do n’t even watch this kind of junk reality show at all. Emmmm ... "

     " Wow, you spray me Haoyu upstairs  Husband and wife, what is your face? Why should we spray our Haoyu couple? "

It was originally a topic of Hei Lin Yueqi. 

    Although some of these two topics have rhythm, passers-by have seen this kind of "hacked" and "reversed", and have noticed a little doorway, always feel that it is an alternative way of hype.

    To say that Lin Yueqi's "Life of Grass Sug" is actually just an anonymous contribution from a staff member. This is hard to convince. 

    Coupled with the fact that Lin Yueqi had just been hacked just a while ago, netizens saw this news as if they were already immune. 

    After all, the wolf can only be said three times. If you talk a lot, you will have doubts. 

    As for the second topic of Heilin Yueqi, although there are videos, no one knows the cause and effect of the video. With Ning Tiantian being the daughter of the "Yu Hao couple", the topic changed. 

    In the last topic, the fans of the "Yu Hao couple" pinched up with passers-by. And passers-by are not fuel-efficient lamps. They did not stand in any position. They expressed great grievance: "Why do you" Yuhao couple "fans beg to us passers-by?" 

    From the previous topic, the two sides pinched to the second topic. 

    Even if someone desperately took the rhythm of Heilin Yueqi, they were quickly suppressed by the comments of the two parties.