76

"You ... how do you know?" Le Xiao's face was kicked with a red mark by her, and she shrank from the ground with pain. She looked at her in horror: "Don't you, do you?" 

    "You don't know? Then I I tell you, love is the biggest golden finger, it can give people the strongest strength. " 

    Lin Yueqi just finished, Lu Ting pulled her back and took her out of a safe area. 

    Le Xiao also wanted to get up from the ground and escape now. However, as soon as she got up from the ground, she was held down by the rushing security guard. 

    Lin Yueqi breathed a sigh of relief and looked at Lu Ting sideways: "What are you doing with me, she just wanted to kill me!" 

    "Away from this dangerous person, the police will catch her." Lu Ting sorted out for her 

    Looking at her clothes, she frowned and said, "Why did she do something to you in this place? She also hurt Tang Ru by mistake ?" Lin Yueqi shook her head, a possibility flashed in her head: "It is not a system task. If it is a normal person's way of thinking, it will not As stupid as she is. " 

    Watching the ambulance and the police coming, they took Tang Ru and Le Xiao away, respectively. After Lin Yueqi and Lu Ting finished their transcripts, the night of Weibo was over. They have been out of the venue at one o'clock in the morning, and Li Xingjiang Mu Mu took the group and was waiting for them outside. 

    Inside the car. 

    Tuantuan fell asleep on Jiang Mucheng's lap, and Jiang Mucheng hadn't seen Lu Tinglin Yueqi for a long time. She looked at Li Xing with a worried expression, holding her mouth and asked, "Well, are they doing something wrong? I heard Xiao Hei said that the evil woman named Le Xiao took the poisonous hairpin to poke Kiki, I was so scared "" 

    Li Xing took her hand and said, "Nothing happened, something happened to them there, but it's not so exaggerated. What are the poisonous hairpins, old orange, do you see more in palace fighting dramas or martial arts dramas?" "Listen to me, it's okay, don't worry."

     At night, the [vengeance script] system has been talking to Jiang Mucheng's ear, and he kept telling it, "the villain's mother-in-law attack" the system is going to make trouble, Will use poison hairpin to assassinate Lin Yueqi.

    She told Li Xing exactly what Xiao Hei said. The man sneered, pinching her cheek and saying that she had watched more in the costume drama. 

    At this moment, Xiaohei sighed in her ear again and said, "Hey, I swear with my natal code! I really didn't lie. Old Orange, you believe me! That female mate system is my ex-girlfriend, it weighs a few pounds A couple of times, I'm very clear! Old Orange, you believe me woo woo ... " 

    Facing the invisible thing of the system, Jiang Mucheng listened to its aggrieved tone and wanted to touch its head to appease it. 

    After about fifteen minutes, Lu Ting and Lin Yueqi came out of the back door and got into their nanny car. 

    After getting in the car, Li Xing whispered to them what happened just now? Why did the police confess? I heard that someone was killed? 

    Lin Yueqi briefly said that Le Xiao stabbed her with poisonous hairpin just in the bathroom. 

    "Poison ... Poison hairpin?" Li Xing was stunned, turned his head to see Jiang Mucheng. After he swallowed, he asked again, "Brother Qi, did you get hurt?" 

    "What the hell is Brother Qi?" Lin Yueqi shook her head and said, "I'm fine. If it wasn't for Lao Lu, I must give her Do n’t kick into the pit! ”