35

A minute ago. 

    Lu Ting returned to Lin Yueqi with her mobile phone, and brushed up with her on the Internet. 

    In this reality show, Jiang Mucheng made trouble, but she didn't really have much hope. The rave reviews on the Internet surprised her. 

    Especially those Q prints on the Internet, although her fandom is not as good as her father and daughter, but she is so exposed, she has received praise. She started out as a fat girl, shot arrows at rabbits, and won the title of "favorite madman". The chubby girl clasped her back and let her father carry it, but she let the chubby girl consider the sick dad and let the chubby girl crawl out of the basket consciously, letting her reap the title of "serious mother". 

    In 4 groups of families. 

    The wife of No. 1 family, Wen Wanxian Hui. The wife of No. 2 family, idol drama is silly and sweet. Family No. 3, a housewife with a good wife and a good mother. Only the No. 4 family Lin Yueqi, under their contrast, is the most distinctive. 

    As a result, the most distinctive Lin Yueqi was slightly hyped by Jiachen Media, and it received numerous praises. Fans "rubbed rubbed" rose by one million. 

    It is also these sudden surges of praise and fans that made Lin Yueqi's "career positive energy" skyrocket. Immediately following, she saw the commotion triggered by Jiang Mucheng not far away. 

    Jiang Mucheng suddenly became stupid, as if a patient with cerebral palsy was sick. The moment before Li Xing was still in his head, "The girl lying in the trough is so cute and stupid." The next moment, she was almost scared to pee. 

    He didn't expect that this girl was really stupid. 

    He was forced to recede by drooling Jiang Mucheng, and his waist hit the dining table. The red wine glass behind him shook with the long table, and the wine glass fell to the ground, making a crunchy crackle. This small and large movement spread out in the banquet hall. 

    The people around heard the movement here and turned their heads to look at this.

    But he saw a girl tugging on Li Xing's tie, pouting to kiss him, like a drunken woman. The security personnel at the scene were not in the past, nor were they in the past. After all, it was the person brought by President Li, and the girl followed him tonight. Who knows what fun they are playing? 

    Ten seconds have passed, and Jiang Mucheng was frightened by his behavior. She quickly released Li Cheng, covered her mouth, and looked at the people around with horror. 

    People around all cast their eyes in shock. Jiang Mucheng saw disdain, panic, and disgust from their eyes. 

    Realizing her gaffe, she took the handkerchief from her handbag and wiped her mouth. When he looked up at Li Xing again, the man was still sitting on the dining table, looking at her with incredible eyes. Jiang Mucheng realized how embarrassing this evening, she could even imagine how this man would laugh at her in her heart. 

    She seemed to hear disgust and abuse from the crowd around her. 

    Her eyes fell on Lin Yueqi and Lu Ting, and they also looked at themselves with the kind of stealth. She seemed to hear Lin Yueqi scold her "deserved", as if to see Lu Ting sneer.