68

"Tuan Tuan! Lao Lu!" A 

    white light flashed, Lin Yueqi was completely pulled back to reality, stripped from the dream. She glanced at the environment around her, and at the daughter and Lu Ting who were standing outside the balcony arranging flowers, her nose suddenly sour. 

    On the balcony. 

    Lu Ting wears white T, colorful beach pants. Tuan Tuan also wears a reduced version of the white T, and a reduced version of the colored beach pants. 

    A bunch of flowers were drawn out. She barefooted, stood on her feet, and handed Lu Ting: "Dad, this is a good one. You can insert this one." 

    Lu Ting took the flower from her hand and put it in the vase Then, the back of the hand was slapped. 

    The little fat girl grunted her mouth, pretending to be fierce, and reprimanded: "Dad, are you poisonous? How can the flowers be inserted like this, Dad is stupid!" As 

    she said, she climbed onto the chair, knelt on the chair, and began Insert the flowers into the bottle. As I inserted, I whispered and said, "Dad, what would you do without me? Without me, my mother would not like you. Hey, it's such a dad to worry about." 

    Lu Tingrenjun couldn't help but reach out and point with his finger Pushed the head of the chubby girl: "You child, if there is no dad, can you be there?" 

    "Humph." Tuan Tuan rushed to land and made a grimace, and immediately saw Lin Yueqi sitting on the bed in the balcony, Watching them blankly. 

    She whispered: "Dad, mother is awake, but how does she seem to be a bit wrong?" 

    Lu Ting looked inside, and found Lin Yueqi sitting on the bed looking at their father and daughter with red eyes. Last night she seemed to have sat in a nightmare and cried for a night. Lu Ting was afraid of waking her up, which made her daughter quieter and do n’t wake her up. 

    Seeing her awake, he and his daughter walked into the bedroom one after the other. 

    Lu Ting saw her face uncomfortable, thinking that she was sick, and reached out her hand deliberately, probing her forehead, and was slightly relieved with no signs of fever. 

    Tuan Tuan climbed into the bed and hugged Lin Yueqi's neck and said, "Mom, you must kiss Tu Tuan today."

    Hearing this sentence, Lin Yueqi was a little stiff. When Tuan Tuan saw her in a daze, regardless of whether she was willing or not, she went directly to kiss her: "My mother is so good, and she kissed 

    Tu Tuan again." Down. 

    She always dreamed of the previous life. Although she had a strong sense of substitution in her dream, she would not have that strong sense of substitution after waking up. But this time when she woke up, the sadness of the substitution made her heartbroken. She hugged the chubby face, and kissed her on the forehead, the bridge of her nose, the cheeks on both sides, and the chin. 

    Tuan Tuan: "............" wiped the saliva on his face and looked at his father. 

    That look seemed to say: My mother was stupid after a sleep? 

    Lu Ting did not respond to any situation, and then was embraced by Lin Yueqi. 

    She buried her face in Lu Ting's shoulder and rubbed it. 

    Lu Ting thought she had a nightmare. She was about to hold the back of her head and gently patted it to appease, but she was pushed away by her, and her chest was punched. Lin Yueqi's eyes were red and her brows were tight: "Lu Ting, I hate you."