71

Forty minutes, Miss Lin is absolutely unambiguous. He hugged him for a while and also gave a kiss statement: "Lao Lu, do you feel that since the love meeting kissed, you have understood a lot of things?" 

    "Well." 

    For example, he learned to learn without tutor? He asked: "For example?" 

    Lin Yueqi shrunk in his arms, and twitched her fingers and said, "A lot, especially a lot." She did not elaborate on what they were, but held his face and continued to kiss. 

    He didn't know if he was close enough for forty minutes. However, they didn't know how long they had kissed, and Lin Yueqi suddenly frowned and asked him: "Lao Lu, why do I always feel something on you is touching me when I kiss you? Will 

    she ..." When he was full, Lu Ting explained: "Normal physiological response." 

    Just wanting to talk to her about the scientific knowledge of men's physiology, Lin Yueqi was lying on his chest, and fell asleep. 

    She twidds and twiddled, and said a few more messy words. Lu Ting did not wake her up, just hugged her with her hands, wrapped her head with her hands, and gently patted her head, coaxing her to sleep, like coaxing a little girl. 

    Lin Yueqi wanted to do her best in everything, and desperately wanted to use her own efforts to go to a higher mountain. The reason why she is tough is more for him and Tuantuan.

     She wants to like a person like a man, and wants to have the ability to protect her lover. I also want to lead by example and tell my children that everything works hard and that one thing has its beginnings and ends. Do n’t leave any regrets for yourself. 

    Today's events also made Lu Ting think a lot. He really hopes that one day, Lin Yueqi can really remove the armor and really accept him. He also wanted to make her understand that everything really does not have to be so hard, he will be her permanent backing.

     Not only Lin Yueqi, but the sensible Tuan Tuan distressed people, but also made Lu Ting feel distressed. She had known so much before she was six years old.

    The children of the poor headed home early, and those with experience can be smarter than their peers. But from a father's perspective, he felt that his daughter's early wisdom made him feel uncomfortable. 

    He was also hard to imagine what this little guy had experienced before. If she hadn't had some experience, how could she understand so much? Lu Ting regrets that he went abroad. If he didn't go abroad, would the current Tuan Tuan still be a naive little princess? 

    Since Aunt Lin returned to his hometown to eat wedding wine, no one accompanied the group to sleep at night. Lu Ting thought that the child had a nightmare in the middle of the night, and then woke up with the habit of drinking water, set a vibrating alarm clock, and pressed the phone under the pillow. 

    At two o'clock in the morning, the phone under his pillow began to "buzz", waking him from his sleep. 

    He turned off the alarm clock on his mobile phone, and got out of bed lightly and went to the next door to see the group. 

    He pushed open the door and turned on the light. Sure enough, he saw the body sitting sweaty, and the chubby girl she froze for two seconds. She cried out "wow", crying so hard that she felt painful. 

    Lu Ting hugged the child and handed her a bottle filled with water. 

    After sobbing, he grabbed the bottle and rubbed his face on Lu Ting's shoulder. Waiting for her tears to run dry, her pacifier was filled with water, her mouth was filled with pacifiers, and her throat was nourished again, and she no longer cried.