70

Lin Yueqi immediately covered the computer screen and turned his back to stare at him: "Lu Ting! You peeked at the girls to chat!" 

    "No." Lu Ting continued to drink coffee and said innocently, "I am fair and honest. 

    " ............ 

    " - 

    vacation ended, clouds must continue to go to school. Lin Yueqi and Lu Ting are also working. 

    Lu always retired completely, Qiancheng Group was reorganized by Lu Ting, and the senior management of the group was readjusted. 

    Qiancheng Group is originally a family industry and is one of the world's largest real estate developers. It also has the world's top 5 steel production plants and the largest cinema chain in China. Lujia holds no less than 50% of the shares in Qiancheng Group and has absolute control of the group. 

    When the news that Lu Ting was Mr. Si was exposed, the celebrity circle cards were reshuffled again. 

    In the past, they disdain to associate with Lu Ting. They all feel that Lu Ting is too low-key and self-sustaining, and he is unwilling to make friends with them. Over time, everyone did not like Lu Ting's style. 

    But now that everyone knows that he is Mr. Si, they all feel that people like Lu Ting do not need to associate with people at all. Where he is must be the central point. Naturally someone came to him. 

    Zhuang Boshan is also a ghost thief. After knowing Lu Ting's identity, he immediately sent a gift to Mr. Lu, with the intention of making peace. 

    The Mara Island Casino, which is the closest to Harbour City, has no idea how much money it will make every day. 

    Mr. Si is famous not only because of money, but he has an absolutely dense network of contacts in China. I thought Lu Ting was just an ordinary three-generation rich man, but now it seems that his ability is no less than that of his richest grandpa. 

    Under such circumstances, Qiancheng Group will not gradually become lonely because of passing it to Lu Ting. On the contrary, it will go further and further.

    Only a few days after the news came out, the negative news posts and news about Lin Yueqi on the Internet were all deleted, and the Internet was in harmony. 

    It seems that the female star Lin Yueqi has never been hacked. 

    ...... 

    Less than a week after Lin Yueqi returned to City A, the official Weibo film and television official Weibo announced the news. 

    They have eliminated some actors from hundreds of female stars. After summing up, Hua Guo was invited to participate in the casting of "Fan Lihua", a total of 8 female stars. These 8 are well-known young actresses with martial arts experience and no more than 30 years old. 

    Vinda announced the 8 actresses, and made a video specifically, which are the most exciting parts of these actress martial arts. Following this, a voting channel was opened for netizens in China to vote. This vote is for reference only, not for audition scores. 

    In the video, the eight female stars are all heroic. 

    Lin Yueqi played for the second time. 

    As soon as she was dressed in white, she stepped on a white gauze and descended from the sky. Her eyes were clear and ethereal, but her swordsmanship was domineering.