58

In the domestic live broadcast room, netizens watched very nervously and were afraid that they would disturb the people in the live broadcast because of their barrage. 

    The scene where Lin Yueqi and Lu Ting were almost trampled to death by an elephant was not taken. But through the conversation between a group of them, netizens still learned the thrilling scene of Lin Yueqi and Lu Ting just now. 

    When the camera filmed Mark taking the elephant trunk to roll up the firewood and throwing it at the poacher, the netizens watching the live broadcast across the screen seemed to feel the burning pain. 

    User consistent unity in the studio: 

    "distressed Mark Mark refueling ah Come on baby elephant!!!" 

    "Too distressed Mark, it must hurt like this is soft, the parent just shows that these animals are feeling?. I ’m ashamed of how rich it is to be born. ” 

    “ Mark seems to have been shot! Ah, ah, why have n’t the people from the relevant department arrived yet? Leita is carrying your gun! 

    "Don't do anything !" They only have a few people. The other party has more than a dozen people, all with weapons, and old fritters in the jungle. At this time, the people in the program group rushed up, is it tantamount to death? Mercenary? The responsibility is to protect the safety of the guests, not Mark and the baby elephant. If someone with status like Lu Ting 

    has an accident abroad ... it is unimaginable. " " There are also Lin Yueqi and Li Murou, both of them are well-known domestic figures. I do n’t like Li Murou, but at this time, I still hope she is safe and do n’t have trouble abroad. "

    "Heaven spicy nervous, anxious I cried, but what do not help. Mark refueling, Qi Ting couple refuel duck! Red duck! Forget it, do not be rushed, life insurance is important, pray Marc peace." 

    "Do Only I found ... Is Li Murou gone? Is n’t she supposed to be with the big army? Why is it missing? " 

    " When the camp was in chaos, Li Mu softened Lin Yueqi together. But in the end, Lin Yueqi was nearly trampled to death. What happened? Did Li Murou see that he could not be saved? " 

    " Don't be funny in front of you, don't stand at the moral high ground to criticize a person? At a critical juncture, you can guarantee yourself that life is not guaranteed, Do you care about everything to save people? In this case, it is probably an ordinary person who is scared to death, who still has the time to save others. " 

    " Lu Ting rushed to save Lin Yueqi regardless of everything, this is true love. QAQ ...... this is what I see young girls heart bursting documentary? the two men properly due love, and sprinkle with dog food to give us life, and I have no complaints, fame or fortune. " " I 

    hope nothing Qi Ting couple Mark Elephant hope all right! " 

    ...... 

    network barrage in a voice of prayer. 

    Tuantuan and Jiang Mucheng stared at the picture in the projection, one by one, and rubbed their red eyes with their hands. 

    Tuantuan's mouth was pursed, and there was a strong nasal voice in his voice: "Will Old Orange, Brother Ting and Kiki be hurt? Tuantuan is so worried about them ... If there is an accident with the Qiting couple, I don't want a big fat girl Alive woo woo woo ... " 

    " Team Big Fat Girl "is the nickname given to her by netizens. In the past few days, she has watched much on the Internet, so she took this as a self-proclaim and felt very imposing. Netizens called Lin Yueqi Lu Ting "Qi Ting couple", she also screamed, and felt that netizens gave their family three nicknames, no problem, calling quite smoothly.