62

This night, Lin Yueqi tossed and turned. 

    The little fat girl slept between her and Lu Ting, sleeping soundly. She and Lu Ting each wrapped a quilt and turned their backs to each other. No one was asleep, but no one spoke. 

    Lin Yueqi raised her hand to cover her lips, as if there was still residual temperature between the lips and teeth of the man. She carefully recalled the feeling, like eating jelly, but it was more exciting than eating jelly. 

    Lu Ting kissed her and left quickly. 

    Sure enough, does this man dislike women's saliva? 

    Thinking of this, Lin Yueqi hammered her head. 

    What does she want? Dad Lu doesn't like women's saliva. Is this the point? Of course it is not the point. The point is that Daddy Lu actually kissed her. Although it was just a little bit of water, he also kissed her actively. 

    So what does father Lu want to do? Say good to her? Chasing her? Or maybe kiss one before coquettish? 

    Thoughts such as this continued to emerge in Lin Yueqi's mind, making her dizzy and dizzy, without any sleepiness. She turned around under the quilt, reached over the chubby girl, and poked Lu Ting on the shoulder. 

    Lu Ting also wrapped around the quilt and turned around, facing her in the dark, as if she could see the other party. 

    Lin Yueqi was afraid of making a noise, and asked him in a small voice: "Lu Ting, do you like me?" 

    "............" Lu Ting almost didn't choke on his mouth. 

    Is he not obvious enough? He was silent for a long while, and there was a slight "um" sound in his throat. 

    Lin Yueqi, who got the answer, felt that the "pill" actually made the girl's heart throb. She exhaled, rubbed her heart, and tried to calm her heart: "Oh. Sleep." 

    If there is light in the room at this moment, Lin Yueqi's red cheeks must be seen by Lu Ting. 

    Lin Yueqi who got the answer quickly fell asleep, but Lu Ting was more sleepless.

    So, what does the word "oh" mean? Accept him or not? 

    I don't know how long I stayed. Lu Ting couldn't sleep, turned on the bedside lamp, and was going to work next door for a while. 

    As soon as he got up, he saw that Lin Yueqi and Tuantuan were sleeping on the quilt almost at the same time, one big and one small, all shy with a belly, and pushed their quilts to the end of their feet. 

    With a sigh, Lu Ting walked over and pulled the pajamas down for them, covering the mother and daughter's belly and pulling them up for the quilt. 

    Watching both mother and daughter open their mouths to breathe slightly, the cute look turned his heart into water. Lu Ting still couldn't hold it down, leaned over and kissed Lin Yueqi's lips and the foreheads. 

    Lin Yueqi, who secretly kissed her, had a very special dream. Actually, I dreamed of Lu Ting in college. 

    Similarly, this night, Lu Ting looked at Lin Yueqi's previous news over and over again in the study room. One of the posts called "Lin Yueqi Shooting the Water at 10 C" reminded him of his college days. 

    Originally these memories had been blurred in his mind, but at this moment suddenly became clear, from a corner of his mind, all involved.