45

"Old ... Old Lu!" Lin Yueqi saw him, and inexplicable legs became soft. "You, why are you here?" The 

    man's facial expressions seem to be naturally not rich, and there was no obvious emotion on his face when he came over. The two men, Huang Hai and Zhou Qing, clearly felt the crush from all aspects of this man. 

    Height, face value, temperament ... and financial resources. 

    Since Lu Ting walked towards them, he didn't look away, he had been on Lin Yueqi. Walking to Lin Yueqi, he reached out and touched her head, rubbing it casually: "What expression are you?" 

    Lin Yueqi's mouth twitched: "You're not going to come--" The 

    man interrupted her, nodded: "Yes , One month, it ’s not long, it ’s not short. This show is a documentary, not a variety reality show. It not only tests people ’s perseverance, but also their physical strength. The road is long and hard, I ’m afraid you will lose "Training." 

    "..." Lin Yueqi understood in seconds, and gave him a hand: "Daddy Lu is awesome! You old man will say a short sentence, that is to come and supervise me to lose weight. It's okay . Come on, Xiaolinzi, I am willing to take the disadvantage. " 

    Lu Ting raised his lips and nodded and said," Well, it can be understood that way. "The 

    two of them talked, completely ignoring the other three. The two men were crushed without any sense of existence, and the other party's aura was too strong, and they did not dare to step up and talk, so they watched like this. 

    Huang Hai whispered: "Mr. Lu is much more handsome than the photo. This pair really matches." 

    Zhou Qing put his arm on Huang Hai's shoulder and also sighed with emotion: "Yes, men and women are really right. Mr. Lu not only looks handsome, but also has money. Which girl does not like this domineering president? " 

    Huang Hai nodded:" If I am a girl, I like it too. Hey, I heard that they are not married yet? The daughters are so old, not Marry, do you play hooligans? " 

    " The giants are so easy to marry? "Zhou Qing glanced at the side, without saying a word Li Murou:" Miss Li, this kind of man must be your girl's ideal type? Miss Li, you Do you have a boyfriend? "

    The appearance of Huang Hai and Zhou Qing is also a sign, and their height and shape are not bad. Even if they are photographed, their face value will not be lowered. However, these two well-dressed men, under Lu Ting's background, suffered strong crushing and had no aura.

     Li Murou looked ugly, clenched his fists, and then let go. She didn't know why Lu Ting came to participate in this kind of show. Once he successfully participated in the recording of the show, her previous plan would be completely disrupted.

     She quickly adjusted her facial expression and dared to greet Lu Ting: "Brother Ting, are you here to accompany Sister Lin on the show?"

     She is very well-behaved and smiles cutely, with a soft voice It sounds comfortable.

     But Lu Ting was not comfortable to hear the sound. Lu Ting and Lin Yueqi turned their faces at the same time to see her. 

    The man's face was indifferent, his brows were slightly narrowed, and the impatientness was obvious. He glanced at the girl lightly, then turned around and took Lin Yueqi to the beginning of the training.

     Lin Yueqi stood there, looked at Lu Ting ’s head, and then looked at Li Murou: “Sister Li, I am 17 years old, not your sister, do n’t shout.”