31

According to the number of the program group, Lin Yueqi they are the 4th family, Song Renze they are the 3rd family. 

    The three of Lin Yueqi's family were discussing how to record the program in the hall. Song Renze walked in with his wife and son Song Mu. 

    The little boy Mumu is five and a half years old, and with precocious puberty, unlike the children of other families, his face is immature. He doesn't talk much, his little brows are always tight, and he looks serious. 

    Mu Mu held a pot of braised pork in his hand and walked to Lu Ting and handed it to him. 

    When he didn't speak, he looked at Lu Ting. Mu Mu said quickly, "Mu Mu, what should you call?" The 

    little boy called Lu Ting's "Uncle". 

    Lu Ting passed the braised pork from the children's hands and lifted the lid. The flavor of the food immediately overflowed the whole hall. Mu Mu ’s mother immediately said: “I heard Renze said, your chubby girl likes to eat braised pork, and I ’ll make it for you. The meat in the countryside is good, and the taste is also delicious, you try it. "I have 

    n't waited for Mu Mu's words to speak. Tuan Tuan has already used chopsticks to insert a piece of chopstick meat, and has begun to eat, eating a greasy sauce. Everyone else in the room saw her eating so deliciously, and licked her lips. 

    The director swallowed and sighed with emotion: "Mr. Lu, your chubby girl is enough to eat. As she eats like this, it won't happen?" 

    At first, Lu Ting saw the amount of food in the group. This little girl will go wrong if she eats like this. But it turned out that she not only ate well, but also happily ate. 

    Mumu was also terrified by the messy food, and frowned subconsciously. 

    Tuan Tuan handed the bite of braised pork to Mu Mu's mouth: "Brother, do you want to eat?" 

    Mu Mu looked disgusted: "Thank you, don't eat." 

    ......

    Song Renze heard about what happened to their family and sympathized with them. He proposed a solution: "That's better ... we share a screenwriter? No script, no audience's taste is difficult to get, strictly follow the script, at least not Make a big mistake. "The 

    director took Song Renze's hand:" Mr. Song, you are a good person who is selfless and dedicated! " 

    Lin Yueqi was also very moved and gave him a bold hand:" Brother Song, thank you! " 

    " Thank you, thank you , It should be. " 

    But that night, when Song Renze's screenwriter was preparing the script for the two families, he suddenly drank water and stuffed his teeth, rolling with pain. The crew had no choice but to send people to the town hospital. 

    the next day. 

    Lin Yueqi's family and Song Renze's family were sitting in a room, relatively speechless: "............" 

    Lin Yueqi looked at Song Renze apologetically: "Sorry, Brother Song, our family is too bad, and it has affected you." 

    Even from Lu Ting, who is not superstitious, also felt that the luck of his family had affected family No. 3 this time. He looked sorry: "I'm really sorry." 

    Miss Gangster opening to apologize to him, Songren Ze would feel a bit embarrassed, and quickly waved, said:. "It really does not matter with you, this thing just coincidences"