74

Before posting on Weibo, Lu Ting and Lin Yueqi shut themselves in the room and discussed for an hour. 

    Small round Pangniu lying on the living room doing their homework, biting his pencil, crooked neck to speak with bodyguards around him: "Uncle Biao, do you think my mom and dad are really talking about things that do?" 

    Bodyguards to closed The door glanced, coughed, and whispered: "Not clear." 

    Tuan Tuan went down to continue his homework, writing in a correct pencil. She occasionally rub with peeled pencil rubbing word, accompanied by earnest sigh, said: "hey, Mom and Dad must be in the kiss, I do not want to see." 

    Bodyguard: "............" 

    However the room, the two But they sat together very seriously. 

    Lin Yueqi sat cross-legged on the bed, Lu Ting pulled in a chair, sitting opposite her like a boss. 

    He said: "As you said, you have worked hard, but you have the patience to let your efforts be trampled on by others? For whatever reason, after they chose you, they gave you up again, which in itself is to you It ’s an insult. I ’ve seen your performance, this character should be yours, and you deserve it. I said this, and I definitely did not bring any couple filters. ” 

    Lin Yueqi elbowed on the thigh, holding her face and saying : "That being said, how can we? Vida is a big company, and director Bright is also famous in Hollywood. He doesn't want to use me, I can't hold a knife around his neck. Lu Ting, I'm fine, I I also think very clearly, without this role, I can continue to work hard! One day, I will wait until my Bole, I will wait until it is better than now. Moreover, I was just hit for a while, with you, I must  She wo n’t collapse like her dream. ”

 She clenched her fist and hammered her chest:“ Le Xiao ’s system ca n’t threaten us anymore, and I ’ll work hard to end my acting career. Not a year, Just two years, ten if not two years Life is long, as long as I insist, will one day achieve the desired goals. This life, I have been very happy to have you, and the cause of this little setback, they count it? "

    Lu Ting wanted to plan her future road seriously with her, but did not expect that she had made the worst plan for the future road. 

    "I'm sitting here to talk to you, I want to talk to you about a cooperation." He paused, and said: "After the year, I plan to invest heavily in the entertainment industry, you, let me see the Chinese entertainment circle Hope. I would like to invite you to participate in the project with me. " 

    " Why ... what? Can I do it? " 

    " Can do it. "Lu Ting looked at her seriously, and his eyes were firmly determined:" If you want, I Let someone do it immediately. " 

    " Why? " 

    " In the past two years, the film industry has been impetuous and bad movies are frequent. Li Xing has always wanted to create a movie belonging to China and a high-quality heroine series. Let's talk about it , Similar to Vinda ’s “Fan Lihua” theme, but very different from their style. Not only is “Fan Lihua”, he also wants to make “Hua Mulan”, “Mu Guiying”. These heroines belong to us Hua The country ’s big IP, Li Xing has handed me many plans, he wants to surpass Vinda. But, I have always felt that it is not appropriate, these projects have been put on hold without approval. After watching your performance , I think this project will not necessarily fail. " 

    " Since they Vinda does not cherish you, so let Li Xing pick this cheap. They want to make "Fan Lihua", I let Li Xing here, and also make "Fan Lihua" ahead of time. At that time, each will compete for the box office. "