89. Extra 1- Lu Ting & Lin Yueqi

On the 17th anniversary of his marriage, Lin Yueqi announced that she would take a break from the movie world. 

    When the two hosted a banquet for their friends, they lamented their regret during college. If they could be together that year, and get married after graduation, the family would not be separated for so many years. 

    On this day, Jiang Mucheng and Xiaohei secretly gave the two a gift. 

    After the [Female Matching Counterattack] system exploded, Xiaohe picked up a leak and pinched its fragments into a system battery. Therefore, the Koi carp function is still preserved, the only drawback is that it cannot be overused. 

    Xiao Hei's gift to the two was "One Night Tour of Green Onions". 

    After the two fall asleep, they will travel back to college, remember to return to college, and then fall in love again. Although the memory was erased, it did not prevent the two from falling in love. 

    That world is equivalent to a parallel world developed by Xiaohei. They can make up for the lack of love in college, and it will not affect the development of the real world. 

    Similar to those worlds that Zhuang Rou wears quickly. 

    Lin Yueqi and Lu Ting were unaware of this matter. At the same time, Lin Yueqi decided to announce her interest today. 

    Linyue Qi V: ".. Today is the 17th anniversary of marriage, and Luk, old friends ~ shot does not move you, will no longer be afraid of the movie, the clearing, holding Lu thigh lie lie eat and drink to die [cute]" 

    This news was Send, the whole network burst. 

    # 林悦琪 宣 息影 # leaps to the headlines. 

    As early as a year ago, Lin Nianqi's son Lu Nianqi announced that he would withdraw from the film and television industry, study hard, and inherit the position of his father's richest man in the future, and then be angry with his sister. 

    A year later, Lin Yueqi announced her interest again, and the entire network wailed. 

    Netizen: 

    "QAQ. Did the goddess finally go back and consume half of the wealth the richest man gave you? Don't you goddess, you continue to stay and spend money, even if it is a reality show, don't leave the circle, we want to see you Elegant and old! "

    "When I was a goddess, what I might have become aunt, goddess still young. There is no trace of the years in the face of the star, throw!" 

    "Crowdfunding let Linyue Qi reclaim circle !!" 

    "......" 

    Over the years, Linyue Qi year guarantee There is a movie released, all of which are Jiachen's premium models. Ten years ago, she played the heroine series. Ten years later, apart from the more attractive temperament, there seems to be no major changes. 

    Even if you stand with your son to take photos, it is also the sight of the big sister and the little brother, there is no sight of mother and daughter. 

    Lu Ting exercised with Lin Yueqi all the year round, and was forcibly pulled and maintained by Lin Yueqi. Now he is also young and without greasy middle-aged crisis. 

    A few days ago, Lu Ting was also discussed online. Netizens agreed that it is irrelevant to age for men to be greasy or not. Some people are greasy when they are 30 years old, and Lu Ting is more mature, and his temperament is still refreshing and handsome. Compared with ten years ago, there is no major change.