94. Extra 6

"What if it's bad? When I come back, wouldn't it be ridiculed by those two stinky women again!" Qin Yunxi sighed, "My dad threatened me, if I don't go, I will cut off my pocket money next month, I The dreams of the Shuguang family will be shattered. If I go, I will definitely touch my nose. Those two smelly women must be sneering at me! Damn, I ’m still too stupid to fight the mother and daughter. " 

    " It ’s okay if you ’re stupid, I ’m smart ~ "Lu Nianqi sent a" thanks to "expression package to the past:" Smart miss, you deserve it! In this way, you will give me a blind date address, I will help you You must not be ridiculed, OK? " 

    " Just you? "Qin Yunxi raised his hand to his forehead, too lazy to talk to the self-confident boy again. 

    LU Nian Qi: "? How gold master father does not believe in the power of small hound?" 

    Qin Yun Xi: "?! ...... how can you not ashamed, anti-thought-wing then I'm not your gold master, no struggling between us ' ' 

    money are It ’s Jin ’s father. Do n’t worry, Yunxi ’s father, you ’ll have to do this for you, okay? ” 

    Qin Yunxi will doubt him, but when he thinks that guy looks so handsome, maybe he really has a way. 

    A handsome man, the road will not be worse. Judging from the chat during this time, she can see that Lu Nianqi is a man with a brain. 

    During this time, Lu Nianqi not only chatted with her, but was also responsible for giving her homework remotely. To know that the examination papers of No. 1 Middle School in City A are very difficult, but in Lu Nianqi, it seems that all the problems are no longer problems. 

    Lu Nianqi even vomited that their school's test papers were simple, but when she asked him which school he was unwilling to say. 

    She and Lu Nianqi have never met in private, but the two "netizens" have known each other a lot through chatting. Lu Nianqi knows all her details, and although she does not know Lu Nianqi's true identity, she also knows Lu Nianqi's beautiful family. 

    Knowing that he has a handsome father, a beautiful mother, and hurt his sister.

    A handsome and smart man like Lu Nianqi, once promised to export, the chance of disappointment is generally small. Thinking of this, she was also at ease. 

    - A 

    city in April, the weather has begun to turn hot. 

    Qin Yunxi was pressed by his father to make a blind date, and the blind date was set at Yingshixuan. 

    Yingshixuan is a nationwide chain of restaurants. The environment is good and the consumption is not low. It is also most suitable for a blind date. 

    This branch is a new store built last year, the shape is an antique building, the designer is Lu Junyi. The middleman of this blind date is Lu Junyi's colleague. Qin Yunxi ’s father and Lu Junyi had another business relationship. The reason why she chose this was because the owner of Yingshixuan owed her a meal. 

    As long as Lu Nianqi doesn't order any high-priced drinks, Lu Nianqi and Qin Yunxi don't need to give money for this meal. Of course, there will not be a situation where the "strange" reads to let the girl AA. 

    One hour before the blind date. 

    In order to make the son's 100th blind date a bit decent, Lu Ting, Lin Yueqi and Lu Junyi came back specially to manage Lu Nianqi.