44

Li Murou's assistant smoked the smell of food and went to the bathroom for half an hour. 

    She Tuwan out from the bathroom, a colleague concern to her along the back, asked her: "?? Are you all have a good stay in the kitchen, how suddenly spit" 

    assistant recalled earlier stench, another burst of nausea, stomach pity It has been empty for a long time, and nothing can be spit out. 

    "It's the boss's dish, it's too stinky. I don't know what happened, the boss's dish suddenly turned over and turned into a stench odor, this is no, the guest was invited by the boss before he had eaten." 

    "Do you still remember Secretary Wei?" Colleagues whispered: "That day, Secretary Wei's food was also very unpalatable, a bad smell, I smelled it all the time, thought that Secretary Wei put a fart ... Food, how did the boss make it? I was standing by when she was cooking, I did n’t even notice it. Is the boss studying dark cooking recently? I ’m curious, what ingredients did she use to make The food has become so disgusting? " 

    " Will it be a special spice? If you use it well, you can smell it. If you don't use it, you will smell bad? " 

    " It's possible. "The staff voice was a little lower:" If the evidence of the stench that the boss can cook can be obtained, maybe you can get some money online. The boss has been very hot online recently, and the film emperor and the big director interacted with her on Weibo very frequently. up? " 

    " this is how could According to it? Can not record video and taste, some did not even think about them, we get the boss wages, how can betray the boss. " " 

    Oh ...... " 

    They quietly discussing Lee's cooking soft wood, no matter how they may recall, are I can't remember what condiments Li Murou put in cooking, and I can't even think of her cooking steps. 

    Those memories seemed to be taken away from their brains. 

    They both scratched the back of their heads, and looked confused. 

    "Okay, go work. The boss has not been very good-tempered recently, and we can't provoke her."

    "Well." 

    - 

    On the other side, Lin Yueqi's family of three came out of the hot pot restaurant. While waiting for the car on the roadside, Tuantuan patted his belly with full expression: "Tuantuan eats so much ~ Daddy, how about you?" 

    Lu Tingwei nodded. : "Very full." 

    Lin Yueqi has a huge amount of exercise and energy consumption. From the beginning of the exercise, her body fell into a state of extreme hunger, but she had to endure the temptation of food. 

    Lu Ting is also really a ruthless person, in order to exercise her willpower, it can be ruthless to this extent. 

    She also has a strong desire to lose weight, but she knows that without Lu Ting's help, she may not insist on not eating a bite of meat. 

    On the way home, Lin Yueqi fell asleep on the legs. The satiated group fell on Lu Ting's legs. 

    The little girl pillowed her father's legs and said with a voice: "Daddy, do you want to lose weight when the group grows up?" 

    "Fat is healthy, and Dad won't interfere," Lu Ting said after a meal: "but if you are fat is unhealthy, it is your mother a lesson." 

    round: "......"