73

In the end, Tang Ru squatted on the ground tiredly, and several of the staff beside him couldn't stand it anymore, and went to help her together. 

    Seeing that she was willing to prove her posture, the staff apparently couldn't stand it anymore, and persuaded: "Miss Tang, you take a break. If you are in a bad state, even if there is another round of auditions, this A round of assessment flips, in fact, won't add many points. " 

    Originally I just wanted to comfort her, no one knows exactly because of the other party's words, Tang Ru's mentality completely collapsed. With red eyes, she shouted at the other party: "Impossible! Impossible! I can do it! I must do it! You let me go, I can do some flips, I have practiced since childhood, how could I not?" 

    She Glancing at the direction of the flip pad, he pointed to and said, "It must be a flip pad! It must be a problem with the flip pad!" 

    Everyone watched her with indifferent eyes. 

    The other actresses did not speak, and looked at her like this, coldly watching the farce. I thought I was a king, but I didn't expect it to be a bronze? 

    Tang Rufei has to discuss an argument for himself. In the same batch of actresses, Ye Luo's mind was relatively simple. In order to prove that there is no problem with the flipping air cushion, she deliberately flipped a few more on it. 

    Ye Luo looked at Tang Ru, blinking her innocent little eyes and said, "No problem! Sister Tang Ru, otherwise, would you try again?" 

    Tang Ru's clenched fists almost didn't beat her when she was so stimulated. She: " 

    You— " "Tang Ru!" 

    Her emotional management is about to collapse. Le Xiao, who rushed back from the hospital, rushed into the audition venue in time. 

    She stepped forward and patted Tang Ru's shoulder, motioning her to lower her temper. Waiting to appease Tang Ru's emotions, Le Xiao said to the staff with a smile: "Tang Ru is uncomfortable today and has been in the ice cellar for so long during her physiology period. Do n’t mind, but please understand the irritability of the next period. ” 

    Then, she pinched Tang Ru ’s shoulder and handed her a silent message.

    Tang Ru was reluctant to tell everyone: "I'm sorry, I'm really a bit broken today. I didn't expect such an important day today, the physiology period comes ... If there was something wrong with everyone's words just now, I hope everyone understands. I'm sorry. " 

    Facts have proved that she has learned a lot in the past month with Le Xiao. 

    At least, know how to serve first. 

    Everyone was relieved when Tang Ru said that. Ye Luo said: "It turns out that this is the case, no wonder I said that sister Tang Ru suddenly took the gunpowder, and the emotion is physiological period. I watched the training video of sister Tang Ru when she was a child, she can connect even when she was 11 or 12 years old Somersault, sister Tang Ru, this period is uncontrollable. We are actors. During the day and night, the period is often disordered. Sometimes it comes without greeting. You ca n’t stop it if you want. Your mind is a little calm. Do n’t worry, please do a good job in the following audition. Maybe the director will give you time to make up for today ’s audition. ” 

    This time, Lin Yueqi just looked around and did n’t speak. She neither fell down, nor flattered. He just tilted Erlang's legs and sat on a chair next to him, holding the red date wolfberry tea brought by Landing Ting, and drinking while watching the show.