36

[Revenge Script] The original program setting is to write a person into the script. The more the person does not want to happen, the more will happen. 

    For example, when she was recording a program, the scriptwriter who gave birth to a child, she did not want to have a child at work, but she just gave birth. For another example, the screenwriter who does n’t want to inherit his family business, he has money, he does n’t care about the five million, and he does n’t want to win the five million, but he just won. 

    For another example, the rural uncle who led them did not want their only son to go to college. He hoped that his son could stay in the village, accompany him for the rest of his life and inherit his dozens of acres of land. But his son was admitted to Tsinghua University. 

    However, after the host Jiang Mucheng's self-reflection, the system was attacked by the host, resulting in code reorganization, which became the way it is now. 

    Once Jiang Mucheng writes down a person's name and trigger event in the computer, that person can make a dream come true. 

    And the hospital she is currently in is the medical expenses paid by Lin Yueqi. Not only that, Lin Yueqi also invited her grandmother from the countryside to let her take care of her life. 

    In the past few days, my grandmother kept chanting “Lin Yueqi is a good person and Miss Lin is a good person” in her ears, and she only wrote down the name. When Lin Yueqi came in, the lottery announcement was being played on the TV in the ward, so she typed the string on the computer by feeling. 

    The system worked, and Lin Yueqi really hit ten million. 

    Because of the reorganization of the system [Revenge Script], its punishment system was destroyed. In other words, even if Jiang Mucheng uses its functions indiscriminately, the system can't punish her. 

    [The Revenge Script]: ............ Jiang Mucheng, your grandpa. 

    The system calmed down and started coaxing the silly Jiang Mucheng to untie it. 

    Jiang Mucheng's ear sounded the system's pretending affinity: "Hello, my host. Since you seriously violated the agreement between the host and the system, now please untie the [vengeance script] system. Whether to choose the solution tied 

    "? - is

    - No 

    Jiang Mu orange ears cocked his head to listen to the voice of She does not know what the system is saying. However, if she does not make a choice, this option will always appear in front of her. 

    She felt that these words appeared before her eyes, which made her feel very annoyed. So she scratched her head and picked an option. 

    Sounded in her head "Didi" a roar, a mechanical voice sounded in her ear: "Orange Mu Jiang refused to host unbundling." 

    [Play] Revenge: ............ 

    - 

    in a million of Linyue Qi , The first time to call Lu Ting. The man seemed very calm, but just asked her: "10 million only, can you be so happy?"