75

As soon as Jiachen Media announced the news, the Internet was boiling. The person behind Lin Yueqi is Lu Ting. The project that Jiachen wants to do has been on hold, but suddenly announced that it is going to be done. The hostess is Lin Yueqi. Does this matter? Can you not understand? 

    Dad Jin's father smashed money to exhale himself and his wife! 

    From the beginning to the end of this incident, Lin Yueqi didn't come out to say a word, Lu Ting spoke on Weibo throughout. The audience thinks again, maybe Lu Ting is just more about venting himself? When a netizen had such an idea, he was sent back by other netizens. 

    "Do not joke, but think of Mr. Lu father, he did not point the brain, how hybrid today? Say others may act on impulse, he? Impossible. This is something I wanted to see him very clearly." 

    "Understand how a law Ah? Is n’t it just being bullied and hitting your face? I think he is hitting this face for Lin Yueqi or himself? Whether it ’s the former or the latter, it ’s a matter of emotion. ”For 

    this topic, a big guy on Weibo gave Lu Ting analyzed a series of behaviors. 

    He posted on Weibo, "You are naive to say that Lu Ting is motivated. His original intention may be to hope his future wife will enter Hollywood. However, in the face of this unfair treatment, it may have inspired him to invest in domestic movies. This thing, he is very smart, not only to get justice for his lover, but also let Vinda bump his nose. Not only that, he also took advantage of this event and fired up the upcoming Chinese heroine series IP of Jiachen Media Let Jiachen ’s project be hot before it ’s taken. It ’s also very powerful. Also, with Jiachen ’s business level, the chance of thrashing is relatively small, and the box office is certainly not bad. Lin Yueqi is now clearly out of the trough, even relying on "Mother Niu" has developed into another actor class. She is not just a little spender, she is already a strong actor, so she and Jiachen are strong together, plus Lu Ting's financial support, heroine series IP, It ’s not that bad. ”After 

    reading this analysis, everyone thought the analysis was very reasonable. It's just that Lin Yueqi's fans are still very distressed by the goddess and missed an opportunity to break into Hollywood. 

    I saw this blogger said:

    "Fans don't have to worry too much, and when Lin Yueqi is fully established abroad, there will naturally be a Hollywood company to come to her. After all, Hollywood is not only Vinda, right? And, Lin Yueqi has successfully become a" Natural Storm " Google ’s top 30 female celebrities, she is also the first Chinese to be on this year ’s list. Although she did not rely on film and television works to fire abroad this time, did she feel a sense of presence anyway? ” 

    After reading this explanation, Fans are finally at ease. The passers-by netizens are jealous of the real name: 

    "I really surrendered under Daddy Lu's suit pants, ah, ah, my girl's heart is going to blow up. Please beg to Daddy Lu and Kiki. Sugar, I'm really fanned by you! I used to be your money fan and face fan, now you're wise fan! " 

    " Other boyfriends can't compare to QAQ " 

    " Now think about it, the former Kiki is really It ’s so pitiful. Because there was no backstage, she was repeatedly squeezed and suppressed. Finally, Qin Xue robbed her of her position in Maize, and was also disfigured. The live broadcast, it may really collapse. If there is no support from Lu Dad ’s father, Kiki may really withdraw from the entertainment circle. ” 

    " +1, I have chased Kiki ’s plays, including her drama stage play. I am Watching her grow up step by step, she is really talented in acting. Fan Lihua's audition performance is also good, and now she really looks forward to Kiki's female general. Come on! Kiki, Duck!