23

For those things in the dream, Lin Yueqi is vague in some respects. She knows that Qin Xue has a [Beauty Beauty] system, but it is not clear that the energy of this system requires the negative energy recharge of the hostess. I do n’t know that my positive energy can attack the system of [Beauty Beauty]. 

    The reason why she wants to use self-immolation to quit the entertainment industry is because she wants to use the power of online public opinion to make herself no more comeback. She believes that as long as she quits the female lead circle, these female mates will no longer wander around her. 

    In fact, she was only half right. 

    After she withdrew from the heroine circle, the gold fingered ladies would let her go. Because the negative energy the system wants is just the negative energy of the "woman host". When Lin Yueqi is no longer the heroine, the halo of the heroine of this world will naturally fall on another person. And the gold finger female matchmaking will shift the goal. 

    When this "killing carving" -like [prosperous beauty] system came to negotiate with her, Lin Yueqi deliberately did not interrupt it, listening to it preaching for half an hour. 

    To be honest, the functions of the system and those beauty panels are indeed tempting. 

    After all, which woman in the world does not want to be beautiful? Become more beautiful? 

    After obtaining this system, she only needs to sit there and adjust simple parameters, and then she can become what she wants. You can get what you dream of. 

    Who doesn't want to? 

    But [Beauty Beauty] did not expect the system at all. Now Lin Yueqi is not tempted by it at all. The refined beauty is just a burden for her now. What she wants more now is not the beauty of the prosperous age, but the beautiful and comfortable and peaceful days. 

    The system gave Lin Yueqi a complacent introduction to Lin Yueqi's functions, thinking that when Lin Yueqi was about to kneel down under its powerful functions, Lin Yueqi suddenly came to a "roll". 

    [Beauty in Prosperity]: "..."

    Because the little fat girl was on the side, it was strange to talk to herself. So Lin Yueqi picked up her phone and pretended to make a call. 

    Immediately afterwards, she sneered and said indifferently: "You want to be beautiful. Give you 20 points of negative energy. If I don't have negative energy? How should I give you?" 

    [Sheng Shi Mei Yan]: "Negative energy This kind of thing can be self-created. You have to think about it, 20 points of negative energy in exchange for beauty, you really do not plan to exchange with me? You take advantage. " 

    What is the concept of 20 points of negative energy, Lin Yueqi is not very clear. But the word "negative energy" reminded her of some fuzzy pictures in her dream. 

    Because she continued to produce negative energy, her emotions became extreme, which had a great impact on the people around her, especially the small fat girl. If she has always been full of positive energy in the dream, it will not affect the little guy who has not yet formed a worldview.