67

"Ghost! There are ghosts!" 

    Zhuang Boshan crawled into the corridor and slammed into the arms of the waiter. 

    He covered with the alcohol, the waiter Xunde a write head, simmering breath, hugged him, to help him up: "? Mr Chong this is how your" 

    "There ...... ghosts ghost! "" 

    Thinking of the ghost just now, Zhuang Boshan's heart was shaking. When he thinks about it now, he is not standing steadily. It is difficult for him to imagine that he had the courage to hang the monster for five minutes! 

    Who gave him courage? Liang Jingru? by! 

    Soon, the service staff called the security staff to come. Zhuang Boshan counselled behind him and followed in. 

    However, where is there any ghost, some are just whipped blood-stained Le Xiao. The staff looked at each other, looked at the dizzy Lexiao who was whipped above, and quickly put the people down. 

    Zhuang Boshan rubbed his eyes and found that it was indeed Le Xiao, and everyone was stupid. 

    Was it just an illusion? But this illusion seems too real? 

    Just now he had a rough taste, and he could obviously feel the monster's wrinkled skin. He also saw the monster's white hair and the eyes that almost fell out. None of these horrible pictures are true. 

    But why did the monster suddenly become Le Xiao? Is it drunk and hallucinating? 

    He remembered the green blood just now and immediately slaped himself. 

    Yes, it must be an illusion. He must have been drinking and drinking so much that he scared himself. 

    Le Xiao in a semi-comat state sounded a system prompt in his ear: 

    "Ding Ding ~ punishment is over. At present, you also have two functions of [Charm Value] and [Career] available. Choose to increase Charm Value More charming temperament. Choosing the value of the career, you will be in the career, please choose. " 

    Le Xiao resolutely chose [Charm Value].

    Just a few seconds after she improved the [Charm Value], the staff next to him seemed to have their eyes washed. They looked at Le Xiao on the bed and couldn't help expressing emotions: 

    "Miss Le is really temperamental. The coma is so faint and uncommon." 

    "Yes, it's temperamental." The 

    two service staff exaggerated, even leaning In the past, she whispered to her, do you need help, do you need to call the police? 

    At this moment, the wine spirit of Zhuang Boshan seems to have passed. 

    He found that Le Xiao in front of him was like washing the marrow, and he was attracted by an unclear temperament. 

    Le Xiao's appearance hasn't changed, but she has an uncharacteristic temperament. That kind of natural temperament was not formed overnight, but accumulated over time. At that time, Le Xiao was able to attract him, but also that temperament. He felt that this woman was different from Yingyingyanyan beside him. She was intellectual under the bed and charming on the bed. 

    At the moment, her temperament is "the poem is full of poems and books," and it is "the chest is Tibetan, and the ink is empty." 

    Zhuang Boshan watched her lying on the bed weakly, and scratched his ear again. He quickly rushed up, knelt beside the bed, hugged Le Xiao, and whispered, "Baby, is it okay, baby?" Then he turned his head and reprimanded the staff behind him: "What are you doing froze, Call my baby a doctor! "The