77

She slept sleepily, and was suddenly awakened, trying to push him away, but with little energy, her whole body was made soft by his unreliable hands. 

    "What are you doing ... I want to sleep." Lin Yueqi arched into his arms. 

    This cherished heart hit a hard thing. Lin Yueqi was sober, and gave him a hammer: "Lao Lu, you are always like this, it's scary Hey. Although I have done a very serious science survey, but I still think this reaction of your men is very unreliable." 

    She patted her chest and said proudly, "When I kiss you, my Wei'an's chest will not change to stone!" 

    "Shigen?" The man reflected for a while and immediately understood.     He 

    hugged her and pressed her whole body tightly under her, and the breath became heavy: "You want to be beautiful." 

He kissed her pinna softly, breathing more clearly than before Searing. 

    Lu Ting kissed again on her cheek and chuckled, "I just caught you sleepy, and I can't say it to you again in 40 minutes. The bed is small, the quilt is small, and the night is long , Or we ... " 

    " It's better to exercise fever? " 

    Lin Yueqi took his words, and subconsciously exposed herself full of filth. Her face blushed and coughed, and there was no silver three hundred and two here: "I'm talking about real sports." 

    "Well, I'm talking about real sports." 

    The heat of the air conditioner finally got up, and the room temperature Ascending, the two were really hot, took off their clothes directly, and began to speak while covering their heads close to each other. 

    Lu Ting thought that it was the first time in Lin Yueqi's memory, afraid that she would be shy, she got out of the bed and turned off the lights. It wasn't until the bed was dark inside and outside that Lu Ting slammed her. 

    In the dark, Lin Yueqi's voice came:

    "I'm going, Lu Ting turns out that you are really the same as the attack in the comics ... Long. Lao Lu, I think we should look at the comics together for the harmonious life of our husband and wife. What do you think? It ’s so pretty, you 

    ’ll love it if you ’re such a rogue! ” " Lao Lu! I do n’t hurt, I do n’t hurt! In the comics, the little sufferer is so painful every time when he is attacked This is alive. Gee Gee ... "

    Before she finished, the man leaned over and blocked her mouth. Immediately, he hummed and said: "Nonsense, the children are born, what kind of pain do you have in junior high school biology?" 

    "Oh ..." 

    Because the whole bed is a bit old, it seems that it has a taste of disrepair. . When they turned back and forth, the "squeak" sound made people feel strange and noisy. 

    In the end, Lin Yueqi was paralyzed on the bed like a piece of brown sugar melted in the sun. 

    She shrunk in his arms as usual, the difference was that her body was not covered by loose clothes, and the whole person was very thin, especially Lu Ting took her own arm, just like her lotus root. When comparing her arms, her arms became weaker and could not help but wind. 

    Lin Yueqi slaps on his arm in a daze, and closes his eyes and says, "Lao Lu is going to sleep, knowing that you all have good overall strength, but I really can't do it. Sleep. Follow me up the mountain tomorrow. back sweet potatoes, to save some strength ...... "