15

"You ... really understand?" Lin Yueqi blinked at him, his emotions calmed down a lot. She calmly said, "You just understand." 

    Lu Ting patted her body across the quilt, and whispered: "You have a good rest, I'll answer the phone." 

    "Oh ..." Lin Yueqi quickly respond Coming over what he said in his words, staring at the back of his head quickly added: "Lu Ting, I really didn't lie to you." 

    Lu Ting walked to the window and took a call, as if to hear something, and looked in the direction of Lin Yueqi At a glance. 

    An hour ago, Li Xing contacted Lin Yueqi's assistant, Mu Xiaoke. She told the other party that she wanted to sign Lin Yue as an artist under the company. 

    But Xiao Ke told Li Xing that Lin Yueqi planned to withdraw from the entertainment industry and no longer sign the company. 

    And she angered Qin Xue on the show and confessed those unsuccessful "mantras", which was also her determination to withdraw from the entertainment industry. 

    After Lu Ting hung up, he returned to the hospital bed with a complicated look. 

    Lin Yueqi quickly raised her scissors hand to swear, adding: "I have never lied since I was a child, I can't sleep at night, and my conscience is uneasy. You look at my sincere little eyes, I really haven't lied to you. If it wasn't for me, I may really be ignorant of conscience and use the chubby girl to deceive you. Lu Ting, you are a good person, I hope you stay away from me scum. My person is very jealous, not only jealous of Qin Xue, but also trying to destroy her The result is that I ca n’t steal rice from the chicken, and that ’s why I disfigured it. But maybe it ’s really a retribution. The scars on my face have n’t faded, and I have acne all over again 

    . Lu Ting did not speak and looked at her quietly. 

    Lin Yueqi took a long breath after Chen complained about his "guilt", and then asked him: "Brother Lu, I said so much, do you understand?" 

    "Well." Lu Ting frowned, slightly nodding, " I understand. Do you think you are not worthy of me now? I said, I do n’t care about these. " 

    Lin Yueqi said for half an hour, dry mouth, but he still did not understand. 

    Her dad's understanding never failed?

    Lin Yueqi's patience was almost worn away. She clasped Lu Ting's shoulders with her hands and widened her bloodshot eyes, saying, "Brother Lu, it's not a problem you don't care about, but I have a big problem. I, A viper-hearted woman, He Dehe Neng, can you marry the handsome and beautiful woman? You look at my face carefully, not only acne, but also the scars on the face with glass scum. A woman like me, Can you really be favored by you? No ... I ca n’t! I ’m ashamed! My conscience is upset! ” 

    “ And there are groups ... He ’s not your own at all. Why is she a chubby girl? The daughter of such a handsome guy? " 

    " Your beloved is not me. I can't reach Qin Xue's ten thousandth. Qin Xue is beautiful and beautiful, and she has a good heart. You should marry a woman like that, right? " 

    She spoke for about half an hour, and three sentences did not leave Qin Xue. He made great doubts on Qin Xue. 

    Lu Ting remembered that she was angry with Qin Xue on the live broadcast and said, "But you are not on the show. You said that she deliberately exposed your mother-daughter relationship; you said that she deliberately disfigured you. , Cleverly escaped responsibility; you said, she let the old owner kick you out of the company. "