87

Zhuang Boshan got dressed and went downstairs first. A tall man with a search warrant headed up. This man, known as the "Shen Team", is also an old acquaintance with Bo Zhuang. 

    He saw Zhuang Boshan go downstairs and squinted with a smile: "Yo, Mr. Zhuang, we met again." 

    Zhuang Boshan glanced at him, and his eyes revealed disgust: "Sergeant Shen, you are here today, but not with me Polite? " 

    " Of course. "Officer Shen looked up at Zhuang Rou who had come downstairs and said," We suspect that Ms. Zhuang is involved in a homicide. We need to take Ms. Zhuang back to be investigated. " 

    Zhuang Boshan turned and looked Zhuang Rou behind his eyes and the disgust in his heart could hardly be restrained. He sorted out his tie and said, "Random. I still have work and I will not be with you." After all 

    , the man turned and left the villa, no matter what happened next. Before leaving, he even took the most capable assistant. In the past, if something happened to Zhuang Rou, he would definitely let the assistant stay to deal with these things, but this time he didn't let the assistant stay, quite a bit to mean the girl into the cold palace. 

    Zhuang Rou saw Zhuang Boshan leave, and his heart was half cold. She tried to calm herself down and asked with a smile: "Did you make a mistake in the police? I need to call my lawyer." 

    " Did it make a mistake, we said nothing, the evidence can prove everything." 

    Shen The police officer looked at her, her eyes sharp and aggressive. 

    Before being taken away, Zhuang Rou quickly called the lawyer before leaving with the police. On the way to the police station, she has been doing psychological construction for herself and firmly believes that the police cannot have the so-called evidence. 

    All the evidence was erased by the [Female Matching Counterattack] system. Even if they caught her assistant, it would not convict her. After all, it was not her who killed him. Unless her mother, Le Xiao, came alive and stated what happened to her. 

    Until she saw the video, the whole person froze in place, dumbfounded. If it wasn't what she saw, she wouldn't believe that such a video exists.

    At that time, they inspected Le Xiao's body and found that she had no recording equipment. Moreover, there is a system of [female counterattack], how could not find the equipment on Le Xiao. 

    The whole process was recorded in the video. She instructed Le Xiao to jump off the building and had a motive for murder. With the testimony of the assistant, the police have every reason to sue her. 

    During this time, she could not be released on bail and could only spend time in the detention facility. 

    In the first few days, the news of Zhuang Rou ’s arrest was concealed, and the video about Zhuang Rou ’s “prosperous beauty” was still being posted online. Almost every day, Zhuang Rou could occupy the top 20 in the hot search list by his face value. 

    But when fans realized that Zhuang Rou hadn't tweeted for a week, he noticed something was wrong. There is no airtight wall in this world. After hiding this matter for half a month, it was finally exposed two days before the opening of the Zhuang Rou case. 

    # 庄 柔 杀母 got caught, the court will be opened on 

    12.5 ## Before this incident broke out, there was no wind leaking. As soon as it burst out, it set off a huge wave of waves, making everyone feel off guard.