41

Linyue Qi Lu Ting in arms called wine belch, chin on chest, man, look at his little face upturned, hand hooked his neck, silly smiles: "People just want to be opportunistic Well ......" 

    girl good side hook He raised his long legs around his neck and wrapped it around his waist, just as he did that night. 

    Lu Ting's ears were red, and in front of Li Murou's face, he had to pretend to be a Tang monk who was not in a mess. Lin Yueqi, who is not honest, is like the goblin in the Journey to the West who constantly moleses the Tang monk. 

    Li Murou glanced at the bitch Lin Yueqi, who was very disdainful and pretended to be innocent and asked Lu Ting: "Ting brother, what are you talking about? I don't understand?" 

    Lu Ting saw the scheming girl continued to act silly. , I'm too lazy to talk about it. He reached out his phone and made a call, calling the assistant and the driver up the mountain. 

    He just put the phone back in his pocket, Lin Yueqi hooked his neck, took advantage of it, and wrapped his legs around the man's waist, the whole person was hanging on him. 

    Lu Ting: "............" Faced with the stalking of the female gangster, he couldn't help but hold her hips so as not to let her fall. 

    Li Murou glanced at Lin Yueqi who deliberately borrowed the wine, and immediately smiled and said to Lu Ting: "Brother Ting, I will ask Miss Lin to return to the lounge to rest. It is already so late, you might as well stay on the mountain overnight I will arrange it for you. " 

    " No need. "Lu Ting hugged Lin Yueqi hanging on him, with disgust and indifference in his eyes:" I don't know what you want to do, nor do you know what method you used to let them accompany you Act in this drama. But please ask Li to be self-knowledge, don't have any unconsidered thoughts, and do anything beyond. "

    Li Murou laughed awkwardly, and had no idea where the problem was. She was dying and struggling: "Brother Ting, is there a misunderstanding between us? How do you think they are related to me in this way?" 

    Li Murou didn't know how to explain to Lu Ting at this moment. 

    Her original plan was that Lu Ting was too drunk. If Lu Ting is also drunk, then she can implement the plan flawlessly without any explanation to anyone. 

    After all, she can't taste any alcohol in her food, nor can she detect any alcohol. As long as she finds an excuse to obscure it, plus the impact of Lin Yueqi and Li Xing sleeping in the same bed, Lu Ting will not doubt her . 

    But now Lu Ting has eaten her food, not only is she not drunk, but also has such an attitude towards her, and even asks her in this tone, obviously there is something wrong. 

    Is it possible that Lu Ting knows that he has the powerful golden finger of [Gourmet Chef] system? 

    No, it's impossible, it doesn't make sense. 

    Lu Ting is just a normal male player in this world, how could he have gold fingers? Thinking of this, Li Murou immediately thought of the fact that [gourmet hunger] had no effect on Lin Yueqi, and also realized that it was weird, and began to doubt her own "gourmet chef" system.