21

The recent Lin Yueqi can be described as the Emperor of Traffic, but any news that touches her will inevitably make headlines.

As soon as the above four pieces of news broke out, netizens who ate melons immediately awakened them with a sound of news. The netizens who had been sleepy originally wanted to mute their mobile phones, but when they saw the word "Lin Yueqi", they were immediately energized and shrank into the bed to start watching the news.

The first hot topic, the reporter posted videos of Lin Yueqi and Lu Ting.

Lu Ting hugged and talked to Lin Yueqi sitting opposite, with a gentle smile on his face, and only a photo, it gave people a sense of spring breeze. Lin Yueqi on the opposite side did not pay attention to it, and stuffed the cake in one bite. The bite of cake was all calories.

The netizen who watched the video watched her eat cake, but she was hungry.

From the perspective of the tilt of the video, it is a sneak shot at first glance. The two big and one small behaviors in the video do not seem to be pretended.

Late-night wake up hungry friends shouted, want to eat cake:

"I want to eat cake ah ah ah ...... Why Linyue Qi can breath and eat so much cake special What are calories ah, she was not afraid to gain weight it!??"

" Is the key to eating cake? Is n't the key ... Lin Yueqi 's little white face came to Lu Ting 's annual meeting! "

" Upstairs! Please go back and look at the first topic of the topic! Look at the photos carefully see photos! Lu Ting white face and small, is a man! " "

Could it be that reporters wrong? how would bitch Ting Lu? Lu Ting is not a big fat it? " "

Yes, there is another topic ...... video, It can be clearly seen that at the end of the annual meeting, Lu Ting was holding a wine glass to toast with everyone, I wish you all a lucky New Year. Xiao Bai's face is Lu Ting. "

" ... "

"This year's melon, I am going to die. So, Lin Yueqi broke the news herself and said that when she was in college, it was because of Lu Ting's money that he was with him. It was deceptive? Lu Ting's identity has never been exposed, she should not know Lu Ting's identity. The two are very talented and female, and the same university can only be a love of a fair value. "

" This is indeed a world that looks at the face! Ah ah ah, what a fairy campus couple! Brain out 40-episode drama! " "

it's a family of three sweet ah, round mouthful of cream to kiss my father and my father cream stick in the mouth ...... days, which is what the fairy girl, you can steal a back? " "

...... "

the first Under two hot topics, the reporter put two photos.

The first photo is a photo of Lin Yueqi's mother and daughter wearing cowboy parent-child costumes and holding hands on the red carpet. The second one is a picture of Qin Xue looking at Lin Yueqi's mother and daughter, her eyes fierce.

The former, although they do n't wear any haute couture dresses, the two 's denim parent-child suits make people feel very cute, especially the chubby girls wear denim suits as casual, and also carry a small yellow duck small school bag, separated Looking at the screen, you can feel the lovely breath coming from the face. The pair of mothers and daughters seemed to haunt a little positive energy, and seeing them made people feel inexplicably in a good mood.