50

On the way back to the camp, Li Murou looked ugly. 

    She heard Zhou Qing and Leita's conversation, her face pale as white as paper. She never imagined that even during the little time she left, Lin Yueqi and Lu Ting had an ambiguous value. She regretted leaving, regretting not being able to stare at them. 

    Huang Hai saw her look was wrong, and asked her: "Mu Rou, what's wrong with you? Isn't it uncomfortable?" 

    "Oh, no ..." Li Murou's brain was ignorant, and he didn't know how to end. 

    Her punishment is 6 hours, which means that within these 6 hours, she can't make anything for everyone to eat. Once everyone eats what she made, the food will become "shit" like taste. Once everyone tastes her food, she will become very embarrassed. 

    Just when she was thinking about how to end, they had arrived at the camp. 

    Over the stream, the soaked Lin Yueqi and Lu Ting caught about a dozen fish from the stream. Neatly laid on the pebbles on the shore, waiting for dissection. 

    Lin Yueqi stood next to her mouth and kept rubbing her lips, her small brow tightened, as if she was angry. Lu Ting was slightly miserable. He grieved and squatted where to scrape and scale fish. 

    At this time, Lin Yueqi was like the red wolf in "The Pleasant Goat and the Big Big Wolf", and he lacked a pan to teach Lu Ting. 

    But Lu Ting, who was squatting there at this time, was like a gray wolf who "raked ears". Facing the woman's stinky face, she didn't feel anything wrong, but her lips and lips smiled with an indelible smile, and she was very happy with this fish-cutting job. 

    Zhou Qing and Huang Hai put the wild boar down and asked the mercenaries in the camp behind them: "Gail, what's wrong with them?" 

    Gail put away the sharpened knife and threw the two men into the water just because they caught fish. Repeat the matter here. Since neither of them nor the cameraman could see the underwater scene, they didn't know what happened to them underwater. It's just that the woman is angry because of her boyfriend's clumsyness and is punishing her boyfriend. 

    Zhou Qing glanced at the directions of the two of them, thinking that it was a pair of living treasures.

    In fact, from a man's perspective, more sympathy with Mr. Lu. He himself is a wealthy man, rich and enemies, what kind of woman is not? Actually time and time again, Lin Yueqi was accommodated again and again. For this woman, he seemed to be able to get rid of everything. 

    In the live room, there are more female fans. From the perspective of the girls, everyone felt that the interaction between Lu Ting and Lin Yueqi was simply sweet. 

    The barrage commented: 

    "Wow, I really put Kiki in the fish! This is the way to live a good life. Kiki, come on, eat fish! Just say that Kiki ca n’t fish. Have you beaten your face? " 

    " I'm going. Just now Lin Yueqi started to screw Lu's ears directly? Damn ... this can be tolerated? If I were a man, a ......... A strong kiss would pass! " 

    " Mr. Lu It ’s too cool to be forced to work? Hahahahaha, 

    I ’ll watch the overbearing president abused during my lifetime! " " Ahahaha, what kind of fairy idol plot is this, I laughed to death. "