37

"Sister Qi, what a daze, go inside," Qi Mo, the male, saw her standing at the door, staring at the paper lantern and urging her. 

    Lin Yueqi just recovered, "Oh," he quickly followed. 

    Slippers are required to enter the cabin, one pair per person. 

    Since all the customers come from the reservation, each pair of slippers is customized according to the size of the guest, and the name of the guest is embroidered on it. Lin Yueqi changed the slippers with the help of the service staff. After getting up, the waiter pushed the wooden door for her and invited her to enter. 

    A scent came from the nose. 

    This is the aroma of white meat hot pot. 

    There are a total of 16 people in the crew, and one table for eight people, divided into two tables. 

    Lin Yueqi and Qi No. 1 sat side by side. The director and deputy director sat on her watch. The four screenwriters also played with them. 

    The soup in the middle casserole boiled, and white mist kept rising. The soup base is made with oysters, boiled with milky white color, and then sauerkraut is thrown in to cook, boiled with a pungent aroma. Along with the sound of "Guru Guru", the oyster seeds and sauerkraut at the bottom of the soup were turned over. 

    Although the dishes are ordinary, the milky white soup is filled with supplementary dishes such as sour cabbage, shiitake mushrooms, and oyster seeds, which exudes a scent of things that make your fingers move. 

    This surging taste, mixed with the sour aroma of sauerkraut, stimulates human taste buds to secrete saliva continuously, and the stomach keeps clamoring. 

    People on the table surrounded the hot pot and couldn't help swallowing. 

    Qi Mo is Jia Chen's contracted entertainer, and Jia Chen's requirements for actors are extremely demanding, so he usually eats sparingly. He will not touch such high-calorie things. 

    But now, he picked up the chopsticks and couldn't wait to ask: "Can you eat it?" The 

    director was also swallowed by the smell of the scent, he smiled and said: "The dish hasn't been served yet, what is it?"

    His voice just fell, and a girl in a black chef's uniform walked into the hall with two plates of white meat. She put two plates of white meat on the bar, took out a knife, and smiled and said to the guests at the two tables: "Waiting for a long time." The 

    girl is only about 20, and her height is less than one meter. . When she picked up the heavy iron kitchen knife, everyone was worried about her inability to hold it, and the weight of the kitchen knife would break her slender arm. 

    But soon, the kitchen knife was held in her hand, and a slap was easily played between her palms, as if playing acrobatics. 

    The director clapped and shouted: "Okay!" The 

    bar position is directly in front of the two tables, and the height is only up to the girl's waist. The two pieces of white meat brought up by Li Murou were frozen at a low temperature. She used a sharp kitchen knife to lightly cut everything. 

    Pieces of white meat were cut like paper. After more than 100 pieces of Rio in a plate, he was put on the table. 

    Lin Yueqi was obviously hungry too, and she could not bear the scent. 

    Under the world, who can withstand the temptation of food? 

    As soon as the white meat came to the table, everyone used chopsticks, but Lin Yueqi, desperately pressed her "Gurulu" stomach, watching the people at the same table swallowing.