19

Qin Xueli was not far away, looking at the mother-daughter-in-law who were wearing parent-child costumes, his chest was full of anger. Because of his disgust, he couldn't manage his expression, and all his hatred towards Lin Yueqi poured out. 

    The staff next to her reminded her: "Miss Qin, shall I take you in?" 

    Qin Xue recovered, and followed the staff into the hotel. 

    The reporters swarmed in, but the mother and daughter ignored them altogether and began to talk on their own. 

    Tuan Tuan took Lin Yueqi's hand and raised her head and said to her: "Mom, it seems that you are so beautiful today, everyone is photographing you. However, there are many people. Mom, you hug me and lie! If Tuan Tuan is stepped on by them , May become a fat patty. " 

    Tuan Tuan stretched out his hands towards Lin Yueqi, begging for a hug. 

    "..." 

    The little fat girl was obviously tired, she had to find such a sounding reason to let her hug. 

    Gee, such a chicken thief is worthy of her own. 

    Linyue Qi down at her: "Mission Sister, you do not kind you're tired I'm tired, moreover, you are fat Hey, I'm a physically very weak little girl, you can hold it move you??" 

    Round and round in place Stomping straight, can't wait to let her hug: "Hug, hug, it's a big deal to take a breath, suck the round belly, so that the mother won't feel heavy." 

    Lin Yueqi: "??? Sister, I study Little, do n’t lie to me. Even if your stomach sucks up, the meat is still on you. ”The 

    mother and daughter looked at each other and began to“ harm each other ”. 

    Reporters: "??" So how did the mother and daughter ignore them? In front of the reporter, should n’t Lin Yueqi show the "favorite girl" setting? What the 

    heck is it to disdain her daughter ... Lin Yueqi lowered her head and looked at Tuan Tuan. And Tuantuan looked up at Lin Yueqi with his small head. 

    The two completely ignored the reporters around them.

    Wearing a denim suit and carrying a small yellow duck schoolbag, he grunted his mouth and turned around with a pair of chubby arms: "Huh. I ignored my mother. My mother is a bad mother. Wang Xiaomei's mother next door every day Hug her. " 

    Lin Yueqi mercilessly undressed:" But your weight is as much as two Wang Xiaomei. If you are the same weight as Wang Xiaomei, I not only hug you every day, but also take you as an iron lift every day. " 

    " Qiqi! You This is a ginseng attack! I protest! "Tuan Tuan raised his fist and made a protest. 

    Lin Yueqi disagreed: "You have to admit this reality. Your food intake is far more than that of your peers, and your development is too early. People change their teeth when they are 6 years old, and you start changing teeth when you are less than 5 years old. Rounding up, you are already a mature chubby girl. , It ’s time to learn to walk on your own. ” 

    Tuan Tuan refused to accept the defeat and raised his fist to continue to tell her the condition:“ Then, we rock and paper scissors! If you lose, 

    carry me! ” Lin Yueqi rolled up her sleeves and kneaded her hands into fists. , pull off the look: "good little fat and you do not self-confidence, rock-paper-scissors, I have not lost friends in the media, gave us trouble photography, we require absolute fairness and impartiality.!."