Chapter 1: A New World

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

Writers whose works are and aren't included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, thedragonmaster18, AngelFlower23, Firedragon_Yang, -Viperr-, and UzukiB. Enjoy.

Continuation After Unremniscent Fate*

On Remnant 42*

Ash's POV*

I finally arrived back on my Remnant.

I said, "Well Cinder. We're home.".

She groaned angrily as I started walking.

I said, "I'm gonna miss these chats of ours Cinder. But I don't feel apart of humanity. I'm just a lonely drifter in the multiverse so imma leave it and if I ever hear word of you causing a ruckus, I'll break your legs and arms and put you in a wheelchair for the rest of your life.".

Cinder gasped.

I pulled my Scroll out and made a phone call.

She picked up and I said, "Hey Ember... Yeah, yeah we're back... Listen if you and that girl of yours are looking for a place to live, I've got a place for you... Head to the coordinates I'm sending you.".

I hung up and sent Ember the location.

I flew up into the air and took off for my old monastery.

It only took a few seconds but I arrived.

I entered the place and with a snap of my fingers, all of the dust was gone.

I entered Cinder's old room and dropped her on her bed.

I said, "Never forget that I'll break your arms and legs if I ever hear about any evil activity. Understand?".

Cinder nodded as I left her tied up with tape over her mouth.

I walked over to the courtyard and took a seat on a bench.

I looked at the door and I saw a memory of The Wanderer and the others walking through the doors.

I kept looking at it remembering and the first time I brought Winter here.

I held my head in my hands and started crying.

I said, "This world isn't for me anymore. None of them are.".

I looked up at the sky and said, "Maybe there's something outside of the multiverse for me.".

A Few Hours Later*

Ember and her girlfriend arrived.

Ember asked, "Ash? What happened to you?".

I said, "I took my power back from your mother and she's essentially powerless now. She's in her room over there.".

I stood up and Ember said, "Your power feels tremendous now.".

I said, "It's just my original power.".

I walked over to her and hugged her.

I said, "I'm leaving kiddo. I won't be back for a while.".

I pulled away and Ember asked, "Where are you going?".

I looked up and said, "I don't know. Somewhere new and beyond.".

Ember asked, "Why aren't you staying?".

I turned away and said, "I'm bored with our world and all the others. I want something new and something grander.".