Chapter 21: The Sentinels Endgame

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

Writers whose works are and aren't included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, thedragonmaster18, AngelFlower23, Firedragon_Yang, -Viperr-, UzukiB, and Sandersen37. Enjoy.

On Earth(Prime Remnant)*

1 Year After The End Of Chapter 20*

Ash Fall's POV*

I woke up beside Elizabeth.

She said, "I love you, Ash.".

I said, "I love you too, Elizabeth.".

We got up and walked over to the window and looked out at the nature in the mountains we were staying in.

I wrapped my arms around Elizabeth from behind and kissed her neck.

Elizabeth said, "I'm glad you joined The Sentinels.".

I said, "I'm here for you sweety.".

We got an alert on our communicators to head to The Sentinels command center in Atlas.

I sighed and said, "No rest for the wicked." and we got dressed and teleported to command and saw the whole team here.

Ember, Josh, Volt, Onyx, Ein, Dove, Daga, Bani, Black Rock Shooter, Marcus, Josie, Terra, Aztec, Ghost Rider Junior, Robbie, and James.

Josh Branwen's POV*

I pulled out my Scroll and called Willow.

I said, "Honey, get somewhere safe.".

Willow said, "Josh, I have a job just like you. I may not be there right now but I can still fight with my Ice Magic. Stop worrying.".

I sighed and said, "Just promise to be as careful as you can.".

She said, "I will. Now you and the team go save the world.".

I said, "I love you.".

Willow said, "I know." and she hung up as I went to address the others.

I said, "Thank you for responding so quickly everyone. Some of you already know what this is about, but I wanted to get the others up to speed.".

I pressed a button and showed Draconia.

I said, "This is Draconia. The home dimension of Drago. A power-mad tyrant who has orchestrated two invasion attempts on Earth. The first of which resulted in the formation of The Sentinels, the second one, an attack within our ranks by Cyborg Ghost Rider and his Cyber Corp. This second attempt can be looked at as a prelude to war. Drago aims to conquer the Earth and crush it under his heel.".

Onyx said, "Look I know the guys a genocidal maniac but do we know if those are his immediate plans? Or something he'll try in like a thousand years?".

Ember brought up an image of the underworld dimension mostly destroyed more than usual anyway.

Ember said, "This image was taken by surveillance on one of our scout trips to another one of the dimensions. And we assume based on the damages, it is yet another world, Drago has conquered. Our info shows that's he's sent his elite guard to act as an occupying force to thwart any resistance.". 

I said, "I want to make this perfectly clear, we are facing an existential threat to the planet. We can't wait for Drago to make the first move, that could mean the end of us. We have to attack now.".