Chapter 11: Zero Hour

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

Writers whose works are and aren't included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, thedragonmaster18, AngelFlower23, Firedragon_Yang, -Viperr-, UzukiB, and Sanderson37. Enjoy.

On Earth(Prime Remnant)*

3 Years Later After Chapter 10*

Onyx Kanuchi's POV*

I laid some flowers by mom's grave and said, "Happy birthday, Mom. I'm so sorry. I should've been there. If I just ran a little faster, I'd have been there. Then there was that saying you used to have about accepting the things you can't change?".

I got a message on my phone.

I pulled my phone out and looked at my phone and saw that there was a break-in at the Scientific Museum of Vacuo.

I said, "I gotta go mom but I'll be back another time." and I sped off suiting up in my gear.

When I arrived at the museum I was hit up against the wall by an adhesive.

Zoom sped in with hostages with bombs attacked to them and I said, "Zoom.".

Zoom said, "I knew attacking this museum would get you to come and as always you were off your guard. I'm gonna bring this shrine of science down on your head. Along with 50 square blocks of Vacuo and everyone around.".

I said, "You don't have to kill millions of innocents to bring me down, Zoom.".

Zoom said, "No. No, I don't. But I choose to, knowing it will make your last moment's pure agony. Goodbye.".

Before he could leave I vibrated my hand creating a ball of vortex wind.

Zoom said, "You can't escape, Flash. The adhesive will never completely liquefy, regardless of speed.".

I said, "I'm counting on that." and threw the adhesive at him trapping him.

I said, "Now you got no choice, Zoom. Disarm the bombs or you blow up with me.".

Zoom said, "If it means taking you down with me then my life is a small price to pay.".

Ember burst through the roof and said, "I agree. Your life isn't worth much. But Flash's life is.".

Zoom asked, "You called them?".

I said, "You've got your posse, I've got mine." as Ash opened a portal and everyone else came through it.

Volt landed beside me and said, "Clearly, you should never do this type of stuff without me. You always end up with crap all over yourself.".

I said, "Focus, Volt. Bombs. Ash?".

Ash said, "It's magical tech. Difficult for even me to disarm without setting them off.".

Dove said, "I could try to vaporize the bombs.".

Ein said, "Yes, but you'd be vaporizing the hostages as well.".

Josh said, "Ein's right. What's plan B?".

Ein turned to Zoom and asked, "How do we shut off these charges?".

Zoom said, "You can't.".

We all grasped and Zoom asked, "The truth hurts, doesn't it?".

I said, "We're out of options. Each of you take one of the hostages as far from Vacuo as you can.".

Ash said, "We'll attempt to disarm the devices once sufficiently isolated.".