Chapter 31: All-New Dove Rose

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

Writers whose works are and aren't included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, thedragonmaster18, AngelFlower23, Firedragon_Yang, -Viperr-, UzukiB, AltairMorpheus, and Sandersen37. Enjoy.

On Earth(Prime Remnant)*

The Year Is 2244*

1 Year After The End Of Chapter 30*

Dove Rose's POV*

My name is Dove Rose and I'm nine.

I woke up at home as usual.

I got up and did my morning workout routine, took a shower, got dressed, and headed out.

I exited the house and saw Mom working on her scythe as usual.

I said, "Bye mom. I'm going to meet mommy for breakfast.".

Mom turned to me and said, "Okay sweety, you be safe.".

I nodded and headed into Atlas.

I stopped when I saw some bullies attacking a nice homeless guy.

I stopped and said, "Hey. Leave him alone.".

The bullies turned to me and said, "Mind you own business kid.".

I said, "Then just leave him alone.".

The bullies beat me up a little and left.

The old homeless man came over and said, "Sorry kid. The last thing I wanted was for you to get beat up on my account.".

I said, "Just trying to do the right thing like my Mommy and Mom are always saying.".

The old homeless man said, "And that's why you're a hero, kid." and he walked off.

I entered a diner and saw Mommy at our usual spot.

I walked over and saw three plates of breakfast.

I said, "Holy molly, mommy. Are these all for me?".

Mommy said, "Well since you ate two breakfasts yesterday, kiddo, I thought to order three just might do for today.".

I dug in and Mommy asked, "Did you get into a fight again?".

I nodded and said, "Be good, and good things will follow. That's what you and Mom always tell me. I was good about fifteen minutes ago and I got beat up! I'm starting to think being good isn't good for me...".

Mommy said, "It seems that way sometimes, doesn't it? But that's why good is hard. Bad is always easy.".

We both looked outside and saw a floating woman in a black dress with a lightning bolt on her chest.

She clapped her hands together and caused a shockwave to hit where we were eating knocking me and my mom back.

Ember Fall's POV*

I looked over and saw a disturbance in the city.

I suited up in my Fiery Maiden suit and I flew off into the city.

Dove Rose's POV*

I looked up at the woman and she had black hair and silver eyes.

She crossed her arms and said, "I was not expecting a little child. But you are marked by his energy, chosen to one day inherit his mantle of power.".